The #1 movie this weekend will be....

Dr. Fong

My friend and I got into a debate about this earlier. I say possibly the Hulk, but if it's not the Hulk it will be Kung Fu Panda again. He says The Happening. What say you?

Hulk noses out Kung Fu Panda. Surprisingly, The Happening has to fight with Indiana Jones for third place. Indy still made $22 million last weekend. It's showing some staying power.

The silly ladies of SATC are falling fast, BTW.

Hulk noses out Kung Fu Panda. Surprisingly, The Happening has to fight with Indiana Jones for third place. Indy still made $22 million last weekend. It's showing some staying power.

The silly ladies of SATC are falling fast, BTW.

Yeah as much as I like M. Night the Happening has bomb potential written all over it.

Yeah as much as I like M. Night the Happening has bomb potential written all over it.

I haven't liked anything of his since "Signs".

And I'm the one who thinks "Unbreakable" is his best film. IMO, "Unbreakable" is a masterpiece.

I haven't liked anything of his since "Signs".

And I'm the one who thinks "Unbreakable" is his best film. IMO, "Unbreakable" is a masterpiece.

I'm probably the only person in America that actually liked Lady in the Water. The Village I wasn't crazy about, but I haven't DISLIKED anything he's done. So I don't know where I'm getting my pessimism from. I guess it's the fact that I've only heard negative buzz on this movie. I just don't know if that's because it legitimately isn't a good movie or if that everyone is jumping on the bash M. Night bandwagon.