White Trash

Is Stuckincincy stuck in his outhouse? :D

“That was good for me and my wife. But, she passed away in ’02. ’ve been by myself ever since,” he added. “So, a one-holer is fine.”

There's a romantic image to think about. "Wouldn't you look sweet upon the seat of an outhouse built for two!" :devil:

The old outhouse weathered some strong winds.

“A tornado in ’97 picked it up and put it in the middle of my garden,” Preston said.

The wooden facility – with no lunar silhouette on its door – mashed a stand of tomatoes and beans.

They should have asked him if he sold any of the tomatoes or beans after that! :P

“I moved it back and it was a good as new,” he said.

“I figured it would last me for the rest of my days.”

Do I want to know what happened to the stuff under the outhouse during the tornado? ;)

My grandfather had a cottage on an island in Lake Nippissing ON. No running water, electricity, telephone. The outhouse was standard procedure. Made you appreciate the everyday things that are taken for granted. The fishing was great and the views at night outstanding.

Hey, my mother's family didn't have indoor plumbing (or electricity) until she was in high school.

More people lived that way than you think, until after World War II.

My father grew up in Cheektowaga and didn't have indoor plumbing until he was a teenager... Phuck, he didn't have a toothbrush till he joined the Army!

There is something that is just too unsettling about pinching one off knowing there is a big open hole under you. In my limited experience using outhouses, I'm always afraid something is gonna crawl up and bite me.

Like a porcupine maybe?

My grandfather had a cottage on an island in Lake Nippissing ON. No running water, electricity, telephone. The outhouse was standard procedure. Made you appreciate the everyday things that are taken for granted. The fishing was great and the views at night outstanding.

Nippissing!! :devil: