Chris Simms

major

Rumors out of Tampa indicate that Simms isn't happy with Gruden, or vice versa. GO BILLS! SIGN SIMMS!

Yeah, that's all Buffalo needs. Another QB controversy. :D

Fixed. :P

Why would anyone care that you had a vasectomy?

A 3RD ROUNDER? Are you nuts?

Mods, please can we drug test before people post!! I agree with ans A 3RD!!! Oy Vey!!

Really?

Career Stats

Simms

291 492 59.1 3,087 6.3 12 17

JP

495 837 5627 59.1 6.72 85 31 29 88 77.3

Trent

151 269 56.1 1,630 6.1 7 8 12

Just me but id take either of our guys over simms and definitly not a 3rd rounder

No.... he wasn't.

Exactly!! :devil:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simms strikes me as a warm weather pretty boy type. I know his dad played in NY blah blah blah, but somehow Chris doesn't come off as a guy that can play in Buffalo in November and December.

Because he has blond hair? Boomer Esiason was pretty good in cold weather....Simms is a pretty tough kid. Good kid too. He was not the greatest college QB (at least not as good as he was built up to be), but I think he showed some development in Tampa. I also think he just wasn't very mature in college.

Chris was on the Ron & Ian show this AM on WDAE. He said Gruden was a smart coach and taught him a lot, but after he got hurt Gruden wouldn't even say hello to him. The Bucs still have him under contract & are looking to trade him. Asked if he would report to training camp, he said he would, but couln't imagine the Bucs wanting the media circus it would involve. I thought Chris was a good QB with a lot of potential prior to the injury, he said he still could not throw last year because of it. If fully recuperated I would give a 3rd for him.

:D:devil::P;) A 3rd of what? I would them a 3rd of the schitt I just took.

Because he has blond hair? Boomer Esiason was pretty good in cold weather....Simms is a pretty tough kid. Good kid to. He was not the greatest college QB (at least not as good as he was built up to be), but I think he showed some development in Tampa. I also think he just wasn't very mature in college.

This is exactly what I am saying. Simms played the rest of the game after having his spleen ruptured. He is popular in the Buc's locker room & I have heard Buc's players say he is tough as nails.

:devil::P;):lol: A 3rd of what? I would them a 3rd of the schitt I just took.

:lol:

I think if healthy Simms is worth a 3rd. It would probably only take a 4th or 5th to get him however. His situation is much like JP's, 1 year left on his contract.

A 5th of what? A 5th of Jack? No way I'd give that up for Simms :D

You make it sound as if JP will be hard to replace. On the contrary, second rate qbs are a dime a dozen.

I don't think JP is a 2nd rate QB. I know you do, so do you REALLY want to replace him with another 2nd rate QB? Competition is a GREAT thing to have at EVERY position.