OK so, now that Conner Byrne is done writing for 365....

the mind boggles even more as to why this crap is included as "news" on the front page.

I mean, the people are speaking here.........can we overthrow the 365 nonsense or what? This is kinda like trying to figure out why Shaud Williams lasted on the Bills roster for so long......it's just not needed.

I couldn't care less about somebody's "blog" on the Bills, but if people are interested, why not have separate "news" and "blogs" listings on TBD?

This is exactly what should be done.

the mind boggles even more as to why this crap is included as "news" on the front page.

Yesterday my 4 year old cousin drew a stick figure wearing a red football helmet on a page torn from the phone book. There is also a stain near the bottom from where he spit up some Fruit Loops.

Who do I submit it to?

Yesterday my 4 year old cousin drew a stick figure wearing a red football helmet on a page torn from the phone book. There is also a stain near the bottom from where he spit up some Fruit Loops.

Who do I submit it to?

If he can do it a few times per week, send a portfolio of his work to realfootball365.com