IronMan in THe Hulk

K-Gun10

I will be seeing The Happening anyway. Still pi$$ed about the first Hulk.

The first Hulk was good until the final Nick Nolte transformation into something that isn't even in the comic and didn't make sense. It would have been better if they had the Abomination in that picture for the final fight.

Wasn't there just an Incredible Hulk movie about 4 years ago with Eric Banna or someone like that?

What's the deal, are they doing a do over? Is this a continuation or are they starting all over again???

Wasn't there just an Incredible Hulk movie about 4 years ago with Eric Banna or someone like that?

What's the deal, are they doing a do over? Is this a continuation or are they starting all over again???

They're treating the first one like a Mulligan, and restarting

They're treating the first one like a Mulligan, and restarting

Thankfully.

From what I've heard, Marvel has decided to produce their own films now. I guess they feel that they're the only ones who can do it right. We'll see.

Thankfully.

From what I've heard, Marvel has decided to produce their own films now. I guess they feel that they're the only ones who can do it right. We'll see.

So far they are 1 for 1 with Iron Man.

So far they are 1 for 1 with Iron Man.

And with the success of that movie, showing him in the commercials for this movie is a very smart marketing plan. I'm sure a few more people will give the movie a chance now because of that.

theyre re-doing the Hulk for a couple reasons:

1. the last one SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED.

2. Now that Marvel is running its own show, they are starting with the Avengers series. Iron Man being the first to setup that series. Hulk being a small part, but still second.

Currently in development at Marvel Studios:

Iron Man 2 April 30, 2010 Director Jon Favreau attached; original cast returning

Thor June 4, 2010 Screenwriter Mark Protosevich attached

The First Avenger: Captain America May 6, 2011 Screenwriter David Self attached

The Avengers July 2011 Screenwriter Zak Penn attached

Ant-Man TBA Director Edgar Wright attached; Wright and Joe Cornish attached as screenwriters

theyre re-doing the Hulk for a couple reasons:

1. the last one SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED.

2. Now that Marvel is running its own show, they are starting with the Avengers series. Iron Man being the first to setup that series. Hulk being a small part, but still second.

Currently in development at Marvel Studios:

Iron Man 2 April 30, 2010 Director Jon Favreau attached; original cast returning

Thor June 4, 2010 Screenwriter Mark Protosevich attached

The First Avenger: Captain America May 6, 2011 Screenwriter David Self attached

The Avengers July 2011 Screenwriter Zak Penn attached

Ant-Man TBA Director Edgar Wright attached; Wright and Joe Cornish attached as screenwriters

It sure looks like Marvel knows what they are doing. Still no Spider-Man 4 listed on the calendar yet. I would not be surprised if they decide to move The Avengers to 2012. There is no reason to hurry, especially if you have Captain America scheduled only 2 months prior. Space it out a year to build more hype and keep the fan base hungry. Either way it looks like it is safe to assume that there will be an Avengers movie before a Justice League movie. In fact do'nt be surprised if Justice League gets scrapped entirely.

The first Hulk movie sucked so much, I will definitely wait until the DVD comes out this time, unless reviews are completely "incredible"

I was very disappointed in Elektra <shudder> and not impressed by Daredevil or Fantastic 4 (either of them).

Batman Begins is a good example of what a "comic book" movie can be. Spider-Man and X-Men also are at least on the right track!

The first Hulk movie sucked so much, I will definitely wait until the DVD comes out this time, unless reviews are completely "incredible"

I was very disappointed in Elektra <shudder> and not impressed by Daredevil or Fantastic 4 (either of them).

Batman Begins is a good example of what a "comic book" movie can be. Spider-Man and X-Men also are at least on the right track!

which is all EXACTLY why Marvel took out the big loan so they could be in charge of making their own movies.