(OT) Yankees v Sox Game 4

CosmicBills

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so who pitches in the 12th for the Yanks?

I mean, think about it this way. If the Yanks DON'T get a run in this inning, do you throw Quantrill in the 12th figuring if he loses, oh well, and save Flash another inning so that he could possibly pitch tomorrow night if needed?

I say this considering we face the meat of the order next.

I would take my chances with Gordon.  Quantrill facing those 3 scares teh hell out of me!

73842[/snapback]

Well, to be honest with you, if the Yanks don't score in this inning, I am of the mind to throw the worst pitcher in the 12th and take a shot. Hey, I mean, if Manny or Ortiz gets a HR, its over but at least you go into game 5 with a fresher pen.

Funky logic I know.

Well, to be honest with you, if the Yanks don't score in this inning, I am of the mind to throw the worst pitcher in the 12th and take a shot. Hey, I mean, if Manny or Ortiz gets a HR, its over but at least you go into game 5 with a fresher pen.

Funky logic I know.

73845[/snapback]

Worst pitcher. You must mean Heredia. Oh yeah he has competition for that title with Loaza

If Manny-Ortiz-Veritek cannot score against Quantrill the Red Sox are cursed!

73855[/snapback]

Remeber when Paul was good? I mean he used to be a stud. Maybe he can reach into his reserve tank and pull out a gem.

If not, oh well, we still will lead 3-1.