(OT) Yankees v Sox Game 4

CosmicBills

I would think Bills fans would be more sympathetic to Red Sox fans.  I guess you have to hang your hats on something.

73695[/snapback]

Thurm,

I am VERY sympathetic to Sox fans. I don't go in for the fan bashing at all. I lived near Fenway for a while, met a couple Sox players too. I feel their pain. I just have been a Yankee fan my whole life and love the rivalry of the teams.

Still, I don't go in for the fan bashing:) But I enjoy listening to Yankee fans and Sox fans go at it. lol.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am drained from the Bills game today. I am on pins and needles over here, I feel like the Yanks are losing.

It's weird.

I should probably join Millbank in the barn. lol

73711[/snapback]

am lurking came back in to get a sandwich, its got to be tough for visiting teams pitcher long wait between 1/2 of inning seven. This does make a person more nervous but if they win much more fun... if they lose a hard time getting to sleep :)

Nice grab by Bernie. I like having Manny lead off instead of the chance of him hitting with runners on. I also like getting Manny-Ortiz-Veritek out of the way in the eight. Those are the 3 hitters to fear IMO. It would be nice to score a few insurance runs here. Almost Mariano time!

got em,,,,, good grief you hear Sterling talking about the averages of these guys against Mo... you wonder how he got anyone out....

73739[/snapback]

Yeah, Mo's stats vs Boston are very strange. Every year they KILL him in the regular season, but every year he dominates them in the post season.

I think that is why they look so high.

Rivera in the game, lights out.    Cant believe they're going to sweep.  How SMALL did the Red Sox come up in this series?      One of the worst efforts I've seen in a long time.

73743[/snapback]

I'm not exhaling till the Yanks win the game. There's a lot of ball left.