(OT) Yankees v Sox Game 4

CosmicBills

Could be. But after how great he has been in the second half of the year he was upset when he got "fatigued" and people questioned his durability.

I think she was talking about before last night's game...he just knew he was healthy and ready to pick up where he left off...

73620[/snapback]

He really surprised many that he is back, he is also pitching for his career and perhaps spot on team, (did you mean Suzyn Waldman, she was one of the first on WFAN new york and gets along well with George, remember her interview where she brought Yogi and George together and they patched their differences... that was special

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He really surprised many that he is back, he is also pitching for his career and perhaps  spot on team, (did you mean Suzyn Waldman, she was one of the first on WFAN new york and gets along well with George, remember her interview where she brought Yogi and George together and they patched their differences... that was special

73626[/snapback]

That's exactly who I meant. For the life of me I couldn't remember her name :)

I'm nervous again. Please don't bring in Heredia...lol

73661[/snapback]

innings turning into a circus,,,,Red Sox like to score in bunches, see walks and then this garbage, you watch this jackass will put one in the seats, I am going to the barn, to hell with this.....

Time for the Captain to come up big

73687[/snapback]

I really think that Fox's coverage of both league series is terrible. I feel that the announcers are much better with ESPN.. I miss my little strike box. Love John Miller and Joe Morgan..your thoughts. You are all aware that the feeling of losing for us (Red Soxfans) is like a sick perverted pleasure. Its like pain...it lets you know you are alive.

I really think that Fox's coverage of both league series is terrible.  I feel that the announcers are much better with ESPN.. I miss my little strike box.  Love John Miller and Joe Morgan..your thoughts.  You are all aware that the feeling of losing for us (Red Soxfans) is like a sick perverted pleasure.  Its like pain...it lets you know you are alive.

73692[/snapback]

I like Joe Buck a lot, but not McCarver. So I mute the TV and listen to the Yankees Radio team of John and Charlie