(OT) Yankees v Sox Game 4

CosmicBills

big K by El Duque. He looks alright, he was just too cautious with Manny and Ortiz, but thats fine by me

73560[/snapback]

Yes tonight pitching can be a team effort el duque can go three - four innings bring in

Tanyon Sturtze for a few and then the pen.......

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wonder what would be if Sox had signed him...... he was willing, many wondered how he would step up in October , he has answered that...

73602[/snapback]

Indeed he has. With how sharp Lowe has looked, that may proove to be a key turning point in this game.

Last night I watched the whole post game show on YES and the woman reporter (can't remember her name...Julie?) talked about El Duque. She mentioned how when he is hurt or upset he is really grumpy and soft spoken. But how all day yesterday he was bouncing around, joking and grinning. She said "it's like he knows something we don't...and neither do the Redsox".

Looks as if she was right. He is sharp tonight.

Last night I watched the whole post game show on YES and the woman reporter (can't remember her name...Julie?) talked about El Duque. She mentioned how when he is hurt or upset he is really grumpy and soft spoken. But how all day yesterday he was bouncing around, joking and grinning. She said "it's like he knows something we don't...and neither do the Redsox".

Looks as if she was right. He is sharp tonight.

73616[/snapback]

He knew the series was over, it was just a matter of when. That way there's no pressure on him tonight. If he wins, great, if he doesn't, no biggee.

He knew the series was over, it was just a matter of when.  That way there's no pressure on him tonight.  If he wins, great, if he doesn't, no biggee.

73619[/snapback]

Could be. But after how great he has been in the second half of the year he was upset when he got "fatigued" and people questioned his durability.

I think she was talking about before last night's game...he just knew he was healthy and ready to pick up where he left off...