(OT) Yankees v Sox Game 4

CosmicBills

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As crazy as this sounds, the Sox arent that far out of it...obviously they'd hafta win tonite, but then pedro and Schilling in games 5 and 6...i'd still be worried if i was the Yanks...just an interesting thought...

Greetings Millbank.

That is certainly a loss that we will have to deal with. But Tony knows the lay of the land pretty well and hits well in Fenway. So hopefully it won't be that big.

73515[/snapback]

All year he has filled in well and had some big hits this season when in, he also took it with good grace that Olerud was going to be signed... will not be at all surprised if he plays a part tonight......

Many are  likely  pleased from Patriot win...... and have some lubrication in them....

73542[/snapback]

Hahaha, good point:) That and I think it was a bit of a sarcastic cheer since they couldn't get anyone out last night.

Great play by Arod.

I wont count the Sox out till the series is over...not with that kind of lineup and they do have a lot of heart...

GO YANKEES!!!

73551[/snapback]

I'm right there with you. But last nights fiasco really shook up the Sox rotation. It makes games 5,6,7 very difficult.