Wegman's LPGA

Didn't know if this should be on TSW, so figured I'd ask here.

I was supposed to caddy for my father again for the Dick's Sporting Goods team at the LPGA Pro-Am this year, and last year I met Steve Tasker/Lee Evans on the 12th hole and had them sign my hat. I was wondering if anyone knew who Steve was paired with this year? I won't be there, I'm going to bartending school and can't caddy, but my dad said he'd keep an eye out for me. Anyone know if it's Lee again or if anyone else knows how to play golf on the team? I know Josh Reed has flashed his swing a couple times.

Didn't know if this should be on TSW, so figured I'd ask here.

I was supposed to caddy for my father again for the Dick's Sporting Goods team at the LPGA Pro-Am this year, and last year I met Steve Tasker/Lee Evans on the 12th hole and had them sign my hat. I was wondering if anyone knew who Steve was paired with this year? I won't be there, I'm going to bartending school and can't caddy, but my dad said he'd keep an eye out for me. Anyone know if it's Lee again or if anyone else knows how to play golf on the team? I know Josh Reed has flashed his swing a couple times.

I don't know but Lee signed my hat last year as well (thanks to Hammer for that)....

according to my inside source the bills have not told the LPGA who they are going to send this year. Probably Russ Brandon again, possibly Tasker but I doubt it. There will be at least one player possibly Lee, Morman, or another avid golpher.

according to my inside source the bills have not told the LPGA who they are going to send this year. Probably Russ Brandon again, possibly Tasker but I doubt it. There will be at least one player possibly Lee, Morman, or another avid golpher.

I've heard that Josh, Brian and Lee are all avid golfers. Gotta wonder who else on the team can swing the sticks!

Get a job, hippie!!!!

... Oh, wait. On second thought ... :blink: