Darren McFadden Signs

6 years 60 Million bucks WTF! While I don't blame him for getting his money but, the NFL has to fix this....proven players in the league need to get the money not rookies. LINK

True but the guy is fast and we all know how Al Davis loves speed.

6 years 60 Million bucks WTF! While I don't blame him for getting his money but, the NFL has to fix this....proven players in the league need to get the money not rookies. LINK

How the hell aren't the Raiders over the cap? You'd think they were over given their influx of regular top 5 picks.

Stupid Al Davis, has to be the most clueless person associated with football.

I believe this topic has already been discussed here but it's been awhile.

How the hell aren't the Raiders over the cap? You'd think they were over given their influx of regular top 5 picks.

Stupid Al Davis, has to be the most clueless person associated with football.

Cap games that make Cash to the Cap a smarter move.

So one of the highest paid WR's in the league in Javon Walker... one of the highest QB's in the league in JaMarcuss Russell... and now a really highly paid RB in Darren McFadden, while already paying mad money to LaMont Jordan and already having a great running back in Justin Fargas and a bruising, freak of nature in Michael Bush.

Asomougha is going to be getting paid soon, They have DeAngelo Hall now who is a cash cow, Michael Huff... Heysoos... they HAVE to be over.

Oh well, they still don't have an offensive line.

So one of the highest paid WR's in the league in Javon Walker... one of the highest QB's in the league in JaMarcuss Russell... and now a really highly paid RB in Darren McFadden, while already paying mad money to LaMont Jordan and already having a great running back in Justin Fargas and a bruising, freak of nature in Michael Bush.

Asomougha is going to be getting paid soon, They have DeAngelo Hall now who is a cash cow, Michael Huff... Heysoos... they HAVE to be over.

Oh well, they still don't have an offensive line.

Damn straight, they probably win 5 games at most this season because their O-line is horrendous. Me and 4 folks from the ARC could play better O-line than them.

If I was Davis I would have traded the last 3 years top 5 picks for legit starting lineman but he always opts for "skill" positions, what a freaking moron.