Will there be Tix available for the TBD Opener Tailgate

Jack too bad I didn't see this thread earlier. Might have been able to pull some strings. How many tickets have you needed for the TBD tailgate in the past? If I can't work something out with this "new" ticket outfit (half are from north of the border), at lease I can get 6 extra for every game and know several other season ticket holders that be willing to get tickets for "Wallers"

I haven't asked if people wanted tickets to any games in a few years because I never received any responses. Even the Club Seats where we sit always have extra tickets available. The seats (4) to our right are payed for by one of the local companies. I am going to inquire about those because sometimes they are filled for a half before the people leave, but half the time no one shows. Same goes for the 6-8 seats in front of us; sometimes they can't make the trip from the west because of weather or work. I'll talk to them also and ask what they would want for a ticket. Would anyone be interested in purchasing a club seat in the future? Most likely below cost because something for the ticket is better than nothing

We really enjoy our club seats and if you can afford the extra $400.00 bucks this is the way to go. Plenty of tables to sit down, heated inside, clean restrooms, a bar, and best of all top-notch food and specialty deserts...yum-yum that you won't find in the rest of the stadium. After the game you can stay awhile to watch the 4:00 games, or golf, baseball, etc, drink (there is no cut-off time) and unwind after the Bills win another nail-biter Anyone interest for the futhur, PM me.

I thought about that, but if they do it for me, a STH for 9 years, then what about the person with 15 years? 20 years? 30 years? So I didn't even bother asking. Plus in the meantime, as others have already posted, people are checking other 2nd markets for tickets, so by time seats are released, if any, that 97 number could be down to less than 20.

The plan I have, but still needs approval by the Tailgate Committee, is next year we'll make of list of ST holders that are willing to buy tickets when the limit is in place, then people that want tickets can be matched up. Benefit is greater chance at getting tickets, plus everyone can pick where they would like to sit, instead of being forced to be in the upper deck. Downside is if you have a group larger than six people (if that's still the limit next year) you may need to split them up.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really enjoy our club seats and if you can afford the extra $400.00 bucks this is the way to go. Plenty of tables to sit down, heated inside, clean restrooms, a bar, and best of all top-notch food and specialty deserts...yum-yum that you won't find in the rest of the stadium. After the game you can stay awhile to watch the 4:00 games, or golf, baseball, etc, drink (there is no cut-off time) and unwind after the Bills win another nail-biter Anyone interest for the futhur, PM me.

Top notch food? Are you making your ribs ribmaster?

I am interested but are you talking about entire season for $400 more? i do not understand that. Getting too old to sit in rain and line is so much shorter to get in stadium.