Will there be Tix available for the TBD Opener Tailgate

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....

I just called the ticket office and they told me nothing available. Now I don't know if they were holding some back for tomorrow, when we can purchase more than 6 (I've got 17 people that were getting 97 tickets total). So, right now, if anyone wants a different game, let me know, either a PM or email jwheeler01 at yahoo.com and I'll get them ordered tomorrow morning. If I don't hear from people by then, I'll have to assume you either don't see this thread, or you want your money back.

I will be emailing everyone this message if I have your email.

Jack.....Hopefully you will be able to score the ticks for the home opener...

For me and Mrs. Lew..its the home opener or nuttin'...

< crossing fingers for good luck for Jack>

Jack - what exactly is going on? Since (obviously) they do not have 75,000 season ticket holders, Has what has happened been that other season ticket holders have already bought up all the seats? Who else has had access to the ticket before the group sales?

-RichNJoisy

Jack - what exactly is going on? Since (obviously) they do not have 75,000 season ticket holders, Has what has happened been that other season ticket holders have already bought up all the seats? Who else has had access to the ticket before the group sales?

-RichNJoisy

this is my guess

Season Ticket Holders...50K

Tickets Available Thursday...15K

Tickets being held for seasons...7k

Cleve and Sea sold like wild fire yesterday as they are the two games that people want to go to and resell....i know that you can get 32 season tickets in a row in section 311 on the Bills website.....

this is my guess

Season Ticket Holders...50K

Tickets Available Thursday...15K

Tickets being held for seasons...7k

Cleve and Sea sold like wild fire yesterday as they are the two games that people want to go to and resell....i know that you can get 32 season tickets in a row in section 311 on the Bills website.....

Are you saying Jack COULD have purchased the group tickets yesterday?

Are you saying Jack COULD have purchased the group tickets yesterday?

No. Six/game/account until tomorrow. Apparently, a couple of thousand people did just that.

I have been advocating it for several years.

Still possible to get them when season tickets sales are done but difficult.

Oakland Raiders would probably be a good game but decision needs to be made quick.

No one replied to say they wanted a different game, but I still called just in case....

25 minutes hitting re-dial...

20 minutes on hold....

no tickets available for Seattle

They are holding back about 8,000 tickets for season tickets purchase, which they expect will be sold out by the beginning of August.

I'll work on getting people refunds via the way you paid.

Wow! Looks like you ran into the same trouble we did on the Zone. Luckily we had 3 different season ticket holders get 6 each. But we are still several tickets short. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking that's they way we'll have to do it next year. We'll still get together, just don't know if it will be an official "Annual Tailgate".

I'm thinking that's they way we'll have to do it next year. We'll still get together, just don't know if it will be an official "Annual Tailgate".

You won't be able to get the huge group of seats together. But if you have several season ticket holders, let's say 5 and they all get the 6 tickets a piece, that's 30. Then you just split the people a bit. It worked out evenly for us. We have one of the seat where there is a person who bought 3 tickets, and then next to them is a person who bought 2 tickets. and then 1 individual one is left. You just break them up. And if all 5 season ticket holders get them around the same time, you might actually get the seats very close to eachother.

Welcome to the new reality (no guaranteed tickets), I guess. It's good for the franchise -- I'll take sellouts over blackouts any day -- but that doesn't help us very much right now.

Jack posted a poll on the tailgate board, asking whether or not people are still coming if we all have to find our own tix. Please vote, and feel free to make suggestions. (I also tossed a StubHub link for the game in there.)

Personally, I'd like to see the opening-day-at-Hammer's tradition continue, and I'll do what I can to make that happen.

Welcome to the new reality (no guaranteed tickets), I guess. It's good for the franchise -- I'll take sellouts over blackouts any day -- but that doesn't help us very much right now.

Jack posted a poll on the tailgate board, asking whether or not people are still coming if we all have to find our own tix. Please vote, and feel free to make suggestions. (I also tossed a StubHub link for the game in there.)

Personally, I'd like to see the opening-day-at-Hammer's tradition continue, and I'll do what I can to make that happen.

The wife and I will be at hammers . I have to find 3 more tickets .