A win is a win is a win!

ofiba

Funny that people said that it didn't matter how close we kept the game because we ended up losing. They didn't want to look at the positives because they felt the Loss negated all positive...now the Bills win and they want to look at the negative...If a loss keeps the positive comments away, shouldn't a win keep the negative comments away?

Funny that people said that it didn't matter how close we kept the game because we ended up losing.  They didn't want to look at the positives because they felt the Loss negated all positive...now the Bills win and they want to look at the negative...If a loss keeps the positive comments away, shouldn't a win keep the negative comments away?

73389[/snapback]

It's just the nature of the negative-nancy beast, I'm afraid :devil:

Funny that people said that it didn't matter how close we kept the game because we ended up losing.  They didn't want to look at the positives because they felt the Loss negated all positive...now the Bills win and they want to look at the negative...If a loss keeps the positive comments away, shouldn't a win keep the negative comments away?

73389[/snapback]

I only see a couple posters being negative... sucks to be them. :devil:

GO BILLS!!!

The two things I took from yesterday's game:

1. Just seeing the Bills close out a game that they had the lead late was a refreshing sight: Maybe this will give the Bills some more confidence going forward, its gets the money off MM's back for getting that 1st win.

2. Willis had what I call a tough 111 yards....on several runs he didnt have much to work with, and on some of them he made something out of nothing....Bills fans need to be patient with Willis, Im not expecting 150 yd performances right away from him, I dont know what some people are expecting from him in his 1st careet start.