Bills/Browns MNF tickets sold out...

I thought individual game tickets didn't go on sale until next month? Am I missing something? I am planning to go to this game.

Want Cleveland tickets? Right now, your two choices are seasons or scalpers. Like tater said...

stand in line behind, club ticket holder, season ticket holders, group sales...THEN you can buy tickets for the 49ers and Lions game

Yes, I did wait 2.5 hours, had an ear-piece connected to the cell, made it easy to do stuff while waiting. :thumbsup:

I'm going to the game, keeping my two tix, I'm just selling the four I bought.

You'd be stupid not to. It's called, "seizing the opportunity," taking advantage of my early buying power as a season ticket holder, and make a little money off it. Why wouldn't you!

Congrats... you got 6 tix to flip for a profit... and all it cost you was your soul as a Bills fan. My ballpark estimate is you should be able to fetch a nice case of Herpes... karma's a b|tch! :D

Those who buy extra tickets to scalp to opposing never had souls.

I agree they travel well, but I just dont think its going to be a high priced ticket as the Cowboys game. I think the high prices were due to many Canadian Cowboys fans from Toronto driving up prices. Bills fans traveled well to Cleveland last year and scalped tix could be found for about 25% over face, but we sure as hell won't be traveling well to Toronto where the Willingness to Pay is much higher. I think you'll get Cleveland fans wanting to come here, but most not at $150 a pop. So the scalped value will fall due to the lower WTP. And a MNF game is not an easy game to travel to for most people bc you'd have to take Monday (maybe Tues) off work. A Sunday day game would be much more desirable for a Cleveland/Buffalo road trip.

Couple that with the abundance of people who apparently bought tix this year with the sole intent to scalp and I dont think the average scalped ticket will make as much as last years. Just like when the PS3 came out, I'd be willing to bet that over 50% of people buying them in stores the first day did so to resell on eBay for profit. But by everybody doing that, the prices were driven way down and after the first few days, you could find some PS3's on eBay for only a few hundred dollars over retail.

We shall see.

Also throw in the fact that the Monday was the Canadian Thanksgiving too last year.

A friend of mine bought seasons last year just because he is a Cowgirls fan and his birthday happened to be the day of the MNF game. Its how I managaed to go to the home opener last year. Usually (and what I did for the tickets to the jets, Ravens, and Giants game last year) I wait til the prices drop and you get them below face value on ebay

Yes, I did wait 2.5 hours, had an ear-piece connected to the cell, made it easy to do stuff while waiting. :D

I'm going to the game, keeping my two tix, I'm just selling the four I bought.

You'd be stupid not to. It's called, "seizing the opportunity," taking advantage of my early buying power as a season ticket holder, and make a little money off it. Why wouldn't you!

Sweet, for 2.5 hours of your time, plus the hassle of posting them somewhere, then shipping them to make a paltry $250, if you consider your time "free." I guess time isn't money to some. That's why morons scalp and smart people invest. Between now and that game, I'll take the $300 you dropped on the seats and I'll triple it in the market.

Sweet, for 2.5 hours of your time, plus the hassle of posting them somewhere, then shipping them to make a paltry $250, if you consider your time "free." I guess time isn't money to some. That's why morons scalp and smart people invest. Between now and that game, I'll take the $300 you dropped on the seats and I'll triple it in the market.

Ok. This is getting wierd. I certainly never intended to offend you. I just saw it as a smart business oppportunity, and when you consider the money I get back wouldn't that be an investment yielding a return?

wow Gordon Gecko...you are my hero....maybe he is not a financial genius like you....

Why then are you wasting your valuable time on this board, Oh mighty one. Oh yah you are full of schitt.

No rubbing it in, especially for that dude who was super-pissed about it in his rant post. Sorry bro, that must of been frustrating. I almost gave up but stuck in there and it was worth it.

I waited on hold for two and a half hours before I got through! Guy said they were insanely busy there. I got four tickets, Section 317, Row 25. That's on top of my usual two seats in Section 332, Row 10.

I can't wait to "flip 'em", I've never done anything like this before.

Can anybody out there ballpark me an estimate on what I should be able to fetch for those four?

Thanks in advance.

I think that that will be based on how successful both teams are early in the season. The more wins, the higher the value.

Non-fans who scalp for a living and buy hundreds of tickets before you get a chance to purchase them are the soul-less, sleazy scumbags of the earth. But come on, a true fan who picks up just a few extra tickets to help pay for the seats that he will use to cheer on the home team? If you are mad at this guy, then do you hate apple pie, hot dogs and the 4th of July too?

I have bought Bills tix on stubhub before, I'll do it again, and I would rather have a local fan like this making a few $$ than having my money go out-of-state to some sleazebag who couldn't even find Buffalo on a map.

Non-fans who scalp for a living and buy hundreds of tickets before you get a chance to purchase them are the soul-less, sleazy scumbags of the earth. But come on, a true fan who picks up just a few extra tickets to help pay for the seats that he will use to cheer on the home team? If you are mad at this guy, then do you hate apple pie, hot dogs and the 4th of July too?

I have bought Bills tix on stubhub before, I'll do it again, and I would rather have a local fan like this making a few $$ than having my money go out-of-state to some sleazebag who couldn't even find Buffalo on a map.

Thank you. That's exactly what my intentions were all along. We don't all make big bucks, so if we have a chance to get some money back, why not? I would never sell my original two tix. I wanna go to every Bills game there is until I die!

Thank you. That's exactly what my intentions were all along. We don't all make big bucks, so if we have a chance to get some money back, why not? I would never sell my original two tix. I wanna go to every Bills game there is until I die!

Hey if you can make some extra cash good for you....I own a business, I buy things from a supplier, I mark them up and I sell them for a profit that's how it works.....supply and demand sets the prices. I sell my extra tickets (and buy extras sometimes) for profit to offset the cost of driving 4.5 hours to the games hotel etc......that allows me to afford to be in my seats supporting the team even when they suck and there is a half filled stadium.....however I do try to sell them to Bills fans whenever possible both locally and on this site (and I have even given a few away on this site). You have your own reasons for selling your tickets, who cares what others think. :thumbsup:

Hey if you can make some extra cash good for you....I own a business, I buy things from a supplier, I mark them up and I sell them for a profit that's how it works.....supply and demand sets the prices. I sell my extra tickets (and buy extras sometimes) for profit to offset the cost of driving 4.5 hours to the games hotel etc......that allows me to afford to be in my seats supporting the team even when they suck and there is a half filled stadium.....however I do try to sell them to Bills fans whenever possible both locally and on this site (and I have even given a few away on this site). You have your own reasons for selling your tickets, who cares what others think. :thumbsup:

EXACTLY. Thanks for the support. All I've ever wanted were Bills seasons, I'm such a fan it's crazy. But these things aren't free. Anyways, I'll leave it with one more thing, GO BILLS!

Are you kidding? This is what makes this ticket so valuable, that we are playing the Browns. There is only 2 other fan bases that travel as well as Cleveland fans & that Is Pitstburgh & Green Bay. Couple that with the fact that Cleveland is only a 3 wood down the 1-90 from the Ralph & this ticket is going to be in high demand.

I agree with you, but there is one other team..... Chicago. Down here in Fla in the sports bars there are as many Bills fans (there are a lot) as Steeler fans but we are vastly outnumbered by Bear, Packer, & Brown fans.

I would like some investment advice on how to triple my money in the market as it exists right now.

Ok. This is getting wierd. I certainly never intended to offend you. I just saw it as a smart business oppportunity, and when you consider the money I get back wouldn't that be an investment yielding a return?

You are exactly right... You investment in the Browns tickets is better than 98% of stocks you can buy right now in terms of short term performance... Anybody who can triple their money on a regular basis (as the guy slamming you claims) ought to have his face on the cover of money magazine right next to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. :blink:

I would like some investment advice on how to triple my money in the market as it exists right now.
There you go getting greedy again.

Provide zonabb with the amount of money you wish to invest and sign a (collateral bound) contract wth him that he will double it. He gets to keep a third of the profits and his secret investment knowledge (which a scalping 'moron' would most likely never figure out anyways) and you double your money. Win Win.