Lesbian kiss at Safeco Field In Seattle causes stir

Safeco

Most of the time, a kiss is just a kiss in the stands at Seattle Mariners games. The crowd hardly even pays attention when fans smooch.

But then last week, a lesbian complained that an usher at Safeco Field asked her to stop kissing her date because it was making another fan uncomfortable.

The incident has exploded on local TV, on talk radio and in the blogosphere and has touched off a debate over public displays of affection in generally gay-friendly Seattle.

I have no link to what these two looked like...not sure if I want to know or not :lol:

It caused a stir alright......in my pants! ZING!!

Some of my friends were at that game in the same section and, according to them, it was just a kiss and the girls weren't even close to making out (unfortunately). They were, however, impressed by how good they looked.

Some of my friends were at that game in the same section and, according to them, it was just a kiss and the girls weren't even close to making out (unfortunately). They were, however, impressed by how good they looked.

Mariners say Displays of affection are not appropriate in a public family setting? But they have a kiss cam? No wonder they have the worst record in baseball.

BTW--that aint one of tater's lesbians.

Is anybody really surprised by this? We still live in a country full of uptight, closed-minded idiots.

I have zero problem with gays or lesbians, but here is another question: If a man and a woman were 'making out and making someone uncomfortable' and were asked to stop or given an ultimatum, would there be a lawsuit?

I doubt it.

I have zero problem with gays or lesbians, but here is another question: If a man and a woman were 'making out and making someone uncomfortable' and were asked to stop or given an ultimatum, would there be a lawsuit?

I doubt it.

depends on how badly the guy beat the crap out of the "uncomfortable" individual

depends on how badly the guy beat the crap out of the "uncomfortable" individual

'Xactly. It would be really great if we reverted back to the days when the 'uncomfortable individual' was the one who got up and left.

I doubt it.

Apparently the women were not "making out" but simply giving affectionate kisses as any couple might do. If they were publicly embarrassed and humiliated despite doing nothing wrong, are they expected to just sit by quietly? I'll give you 1000 to 1 odds a man and woman doing the exact same thing these women did would not be asked to stop or leave.

If the Mariners organization apologizes and gives them tickets to another game, I bet that's the end of it.

People are so stupid. ONE person complains and they ask them to stop. :lol: