New York Probate Laws

Chef Jim

Vids and dirty words at the link in the sig.

It's Thunderdome. Two men* enter, one man leaves. Who run Bartertown? Hopefully David Cook.

David Cook.

"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2. He's confident and his vocals are great. He strolls into the crowd and works them up. Great song choice. Outstanding opening performance. His mom cries.

"Dream Big" Emily Shackleton. Some kind of new new artist crap that he was forced to pick. He's on the Les Paul and rocking. Good chorus. Looks like a rockstar. Got that great scratchy voice. For a song I never heard, I liked it. Simon says he didn't: !@#$ you, you hairy chested King Kong body double.

"The World I Know" by Collective Soul. He's on the acoustic for this one. I didn't feel it--original composition didn't do it for me even though I love the song. He just seems off. After it's done, he sheds a few tears, enjoying his run--a nice touch that will get him a few more votes. All that said, for once, Paula is right: Cook is ORIGINAL. Such a contrast to Archuletta who is mass-produced McDonalds cardboard Wal-Mart Stepford-living in his ticky tacky houses that all looks just the same.

Cook is the artist tonight.

David Archuletta.

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me" Elton John. David sings the sh-- out of this song. Maybe my favorite of his songs this season. 3 seconds into the judging, however, he does his breathless bull sh-- "I'm so surprised anyone likes me" voice as the judges kiss his ass.

"Who gives a !@#$" by Someone I'll never know. Some awful sh-- ballad made for man-on-man groping. What the !@#$ is David wearing? A jacket with giant anchor on the front and back? "Hello sailor!" (If you get that reference, you are likely to be eaten by a grue.) The song is unlistenable. Nasally eye-closing David is in full stereo. Randy uses the phone book line. I'd like to shove S through V down his throat but it's already filled with David's knob.

"Imagine" by John Lennon. Same as the first time he sang it. Of course, he couldn't sing something new or original. Big !@#$ing whup. The judges were already drooling all over him and they continue to do so, doing everything they can to hand the title to the little prick instead of the guy who actually works at his craft.

Other observations.

Spectacularly gay Rocky and boxing intro gives a huge advantage to Archuletta's legions.

Jim Lampley is a !@#$wit. Why would he do all that super-stupid boxing sh--? Tool.

Judges went into the night deciding to give it to Archuletta. His first song was outstanding. Second was sh--. Third is something we've already heard. Cook showed he can rock, ballad, and compose his own stuff. He's the more talented guy but the 13 year old girl network is out in full force tonight and Archuletta will win.

Tonight I ask myself, if I was single and didn't have to talk to her, would I bang Paula Abdul? Signs point to yes. I wonder if I'd get the "You were so wonderful tonight. You. Are. John. Adams."

It's Thunderdome. Two men* enter, one man leaves. Who run Bartertown? Hopefully David Cook.

David Cook.

"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2. He's confident and his vocals are great. He strolls into the crowd and works them up. Great song choice. Outstanding opening performance. His mom cries.

"Dream Big" Emily Shackleton. Some kind of new new artist crap that he was forced to pick. He's on the Les Paul and rocking. Good chorus. Looks like a rockstar. Got that great scratchy voice. For a song I never heard, I liked it. Simon says he didn't: !@#$ you, you hairy chested King Kong body double.

"The World I Know" by Collective Soul. He's on the acoustic for this one. I didn't feel it--original composition didn't do it for me even though I love the song. He just seems off. After it's done, he sheds a few tears, enjoying his run--a nice touch that will get him a few more votes. All that said, for once, Paula is right: Cook is ORIGINAL. Such a contrast to Archuletta who is mass-produced McDonalds cardboard Wal-Mart Stepford-living in his ticky tacky houses that all looks just the same.

David Archuletta.

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me" Elton John. David sings the sh-- out of this song. Maybe my favorite of his songs this season. 3 seconds into the judging, however, he does his breathless bull sh-- "I'm so surprised anyone likes me" voice as the judges kiss his ass.

"Who gives a !@#$" by Someone I'll never know. Some awful sh-- ballad made for man-on-man groping. What the !@#$ is David wearing? A jacket with giant anchor on the front and back? "Hello sailor!" (If you get that reference, you are likely to be eaten by a grue.) The song is unlistenable. Nasally eye-closing David is in full stereo. Randy uses the phone book line. I'd like to shove S through V down his throat but it's already filled with David's knob.

"Imagine" by John Lennon. Same as the first time he sang it. Of course, he couldn't sing something new or original. Big !@#$ing whup. The judges were already drooling all over him and they continue to do so, doing everything they can to hand the title to the little prick instead of the guy who actually works at his craft.

Other observations.

Spectacularly gay Rocky and boxing intro gives a huge advantage to Archuletta's legions.

Jim Lampley is a !@#$wit. Why would he do all that super-stupid boxing sh--? Tool.

Judges went into the night deciding to give it to Archuletta. His first song was outstanding. Second was sh--. Third is something we've already heard. Cook showed he can rock, ballad, and compose his own stuff. He's the more talented guy but the 13 year old girl network is out in full force tonight and Archuletta will win.

Tonight I ask myself, if I was single and didn't have to talk to her, would I bang Paula Abdul? Signs point to yes. I wonder if I'd get the "You were so wonderful tonight. You. Are. John. Adams."

Hey thanks for the info. :lol:

David Cook.

David Archuletta.

Other observations.

I understand perfectly! :lol: