Single Game Seats for STH

GOOD GOD....Change the thread title to "Cheddar" so there's something to eat with this whine...

Then why come here? Just to act like a retard and make a comment to the people who ensure you can sit home and watch the games for free on TV.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that I'll be buying from Stubhub. 6 for the Seahawks game (2 for my brother the Seahawks fan and 4 for the rest of our group) and 4 for the Cleveland game

Yeah, I'm ready to get bent over.

I will sell you my seahawks tickets for $90 a piece(I have 6 of them). Not very good seats, I think they are in section 330, I think row 24. Face value is $45. I also have 6 browns tickets. Lower bowl 222, you could have those for $100 a piece/face value is $50 on them & before anybody calls me a greedy b*stard, Im 99% sure I am going to be able to get more on EBAY once training camp opens up next month & remember this America & it is capitalism.

I will sell you my seahawks tickets for $90 a piece(I have 6 of them). Not very good seats, I think they are in section 330, I think row 24. Face value is $45. I also have 6 browns tickets. Lower bowl 222, you could have those for $100 a piece/face value is $50 on them & before anybody calls me a greedy b*stard, Im 99% sure I am going to be able to get more on EBAY once training camp opens up next month & remember this America & it is capitalism.

Okay, I'll be the first to say it. Greedy bastard. Scalping to fellow Bills' fans on TSW is, at least in my opinion, very poor form.

I second the GREEDY BASTARD take. What a tool. Go to ebay like the rest of the scumbags.

Okay, I'll be the first to say it. Greedy bastard. Scalping to fellow Bills' fans on TSW is, at least in my opinion, very poor form.

I knew that was coming. THat is a fair statement, but think of it this way, if I did not do it someone else will, so why not make some extra easy money when you can? Anybody reimburse me for all the preseason games that I have paid for the last 12 years & have not even went to? Or all the late season meaningless December games that I have paid for this decade?

I'll get em cheaper on StubHub still. My brother wants to be within 20 rows of the field and I think I found 2 in the scoreboard endzone, row 12, for 65 a piece.

I found a decent set in the same area for the Browns game for 73. Nice try but you won't be getting that much from me. Maybe some other last minute desperado.

Then why come here? Just to act like a retard and make a comment to the people who ensure you can sit home and watch the games for free on TV.

How about, I'm a season ticket holder and I live in FL....But thanks for making things so convenient for me, I really owe you one.

Ghosts of Rockpile posted about 18 posts into the thread a constructive idea about single-game tix during upgrade. Good idea. Every other post is your general crying. God forbid phones are busy when 40,000 people are trying to order tickets......

I second the GREEDY BASTARD take. What a tool. Go to ebay like the rest of the scumbags.

I will, & I am I sure I will get $30 to $40 more per ticket then I offered this guy.

I knew that was coming. THat is a fair statement, but think of it this way, if I did not do it someone else will, so why not make some extra easy money when you can? Anybody reimburse me for all the preseason games that I have paid for the last 12 years & have not even went to? Or all the late season meaningless December games that I have paid for this decade?

Every single other STH over that period of time has done the same thing.

You're not special, get over yourself.

You're in the wrong thread for that type of moronic comment (unless I missed the sarcasm).

Probably the same guy who wants to pay $10 for the games that aren't worth sh*t at the end of the season.

If I'm wrong and you are man enough to back your words I'll look you up later in the season and sell you a couple for face value. In fact I'll cut you a deal on my pre-seasons right now. You can have them for 80% of face. Deal?

I'll get em cheaper on StubHub still. My brother wants to be within 20 rows of the field and I think I found 2 in the scoreboard endzone, row 12, for 65 a piece.

I found a decent set in the same area for the Browns game for 73. Nice try but you won't be getting that much from me. Maybe some other last minute desperado.

Yeah, if you do go there, I would buy them now before they announce the sellouts. The prices are pretty low on ebay & stubhub right now. I fully expect that to change in the next few weeks once they announce there is no tickets available. Good luck.

Every single other STH over that period of time has done the same thing.

You're not special, get over yourself.

Get over myself? All I did was offer some guy tickets. He said he is going with stub hub & I wished him good luck. I dont understand where all the hatred is coming from?

You're in the wrong thread for that type of moronic comment (unless I missed the sarcasm).

Probably the same guy who wants to pay $10 for the games that aren't worth sh*t at the end of the season.

If I'm wrong and you are man enough to back your words I'll look you up later in the season and sell you a couple for face value. In fact I'll cut you a deal on my pre-seasons right now. You can have them for 80% of face. Deal?

What the hell are you talking about? I'm a STH and have been since 1990. I also buy tickets on stubhub and ebay for out of town games. How about you help yourself to a little serving of STFU?

Unless I missed the sarcasm, that is. :rolleyes:

Get over myself? All I did was offer some guy tickets. He said he is going with stub hub & I wished him good luck. I dont understand where all the hatred is coming from?

Easy pal, there's no hatred.

Your reading comprehension just needs a bit of work. My "get over yourself" comment was in response to your "is anyone going to reimburse me" whine.

You sounded like some little brat who wasn't getting his way, that's all. And if that's how you really feel, I repeat: get over yourself.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm a STH and have been since 1990. I also buy tickets on stubhub and ebay for out of town games. How about you help yourself to a little serving of STFU?

Unless I missed the sarcasm, that is. :rolleyes:

Well then your an idiot for not taking advantage of this unique opportunity. & believe me this year is unique. High season ticket count, only 12K seats available for each game, optimism for the home team, a Cleveland monday night game where people from 2 regions are trying to get tickets. Like I said earlier, if you do not take advantage of the situation, someone else will. You could stand on you high moral sandbox all you want, I would rather scalp tickets & make enough money for my season tickets to be paid for & have 3-4 hundred extra dollars in my pocket all for nothing more then going to bills games.

Easy pal, there's no hatred.

Your reading comprehension just needs a bit of work. My "get over yourself" comment was in response to your "is anyone going to reimburse me" whine.

You sounded like some little brat who wasn't getting his way, that's all. And if that's how you really feel, I repeat: get over yourself.

No I dont really feel like that, I still think bills season tickets are the best deal in sports. But like I said someone is going to take advantage of this opportunity, it might as well be me. Did the same thing for the dallas game last year. Made enough to cover my season tickets.

Well then your an idiot for not taking advantage of this unique opportunity. & believe me this year is unique. High season ticket count, only 12K seats available for each game, optimism for the home team, a Cleveland monday night game where people from 2 regions are trying to get tickets. Like I said earlier, if you do not take advantage of the situation, someone else will. You could stand on you high moral sandbox all you want, I would rather scalp tickets & make enough money for my season tickets to be paid for & have 3-4 hundred extra dollars in my pocket all for nothing more then going to bills games.

Hey, mental midget -- I didn't say I wouldn't scalp tickets. I just said it's POOR FORM TO DO IT HERE -- among "friends."

Hey, mental midget -- I didn't say I wouldn't scalp tickets. I just said it's POOR FORM TO DO IT HERE -- among "friends."

Alright, I could appreciate that point. But I do not know the guy so I would really not consider him a friend as Iam sure he does not consider me a friend either.

Awesome!