You Dont mess with the Zohan

K-Gun10

I remember reading something that said you could tell if you are over or under 30 years old if you like Dick Vitale. Iff you were a fan of "diaper daddy", "awesome baby", etc- you were under 30. Over 30 it annoyed you. Well I agree with that assessment and wonder if the same thing can be said for Adam Sandler. I used to find him really funny on SNL. But I find him less funny as I get older. Maybe you are too old to like Zohan :rolleyes:

I remember reading something that said you could tell if you are over or under 30 years old if you like Dick Vitale. Iff you were a fan of "diaper daddy", "awesome baby", etc- you were under 30. Over 30 it annoyed you. Well I agree with that assessment and wonder if the same thing can be said for Adam Sandler. I used to find him really funny on SNL. But I find him less funny as I get older. Maybe you are too old to like Zohan :rolleyes:

I was watching one of those SNL retrospectives, and one of the writers was talking about Sandler and how people found his stuff funny, despite the fact that his comedy was "borderline retarded." Pretty much nailed the description of it. That's not to say I don't like some of his stuff, but it gets old after awhile.

I remember reading something that said you could tell if you are over or under 30 years old if you like Dick Vitale. Iff you were a fan of "diaper daddy", "awesome baby", etc- you were under 30. Over 30 it annoyed you. Well I agree with that assessment and wonder if the same thing can be said for Adam Sandler. I used to find him really funny on SNL. But I find him less funny as I get older. Maybe you are too old to like Zohan :lol:

I don't know, I will be 26 and I find it hit and miss with him, it all depends on the movie and character with him. Yes most of his humor is sort of "borderline retarded" but it can still be funny. I foudn movies like Big Daddy, The Waterboy, Billy Maddison, and the golf one funny. However, most of the otherones I just find bad.

This one seems more like it is a "Rob Schienider quality" movie that they convinced him to do.