Lynch 10th best RB in the league

10. Marshawn Lynch, Buffalo Bills

Watch: Lynch highlights

Superpower -- For a back who had concerns about toughness, Lynch sure does know how to finish. He lowers his pads and breaks tackles on first contact. He showed solid vision and run instincts last year as a rookie, something many first-year backs struggle with.

Kryptonite -- Lynch needs to develop his receiving skills; he had 18 receptions out of the backfield last season. He does not show a lot of wiggle and can be a bit of a straight-line runner. He needs to become a better blocker, as he missed some blitz pickups that resulted in QB sacks last season.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/new...%3fid%3d3422768

10. Marshawn Lynch, Buffalo Bills

Watch: Lynch highlights

Superpower -- For a back who had concerns about toughness, Lynch sure does know how to finish. He lowers his pads and breaks tackles on first contact. He showed solid vision and run instincts last year as a rookie, something many first-year backs struggle with.

Kryptonite -- Lynch needs to develop his receiving skills; he had 18 receptions out of the backfield last season. He does not show a lot of wiggle and can be a bit of a straight-line runner. He needs to become a better blocker, as he missed some blitz pickups that resulted in QB sacks last season.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/new...%3fid%3d3422768

I'd say #10 is spot on accurate.Thats a very good ranking at a glamour position.

Serious? Ever watch the guy run? He was the best back in the league the last 8 games last year.

The rolling of the eyes was more for the prior statement of Brandon Jacobs being ranked so low, yet marion barber in the top 10. Grant showed some potential, but yardage wise he was also inconsistent. Gb is a team that lives and dies off yards after catch, a lot less then their running game. I just wouldnt place him in the top 20 yet.

All well and good, still hard to take a list serious that ranks Marion Barber and portis in the top 10, and Brandon Jacobs at 17 behind a guy who's highest carry total in a season is "80". And Ryan Grant in the top 20 :rolleyes:

I picked LAST in my fantasy league last year, so pickings were slim. Rudi Johnson was the 1st RB I chose. I picked up Marshawn Lynch a few rounds later. After dropping Rudi, I picked up Ryan Grant & rode him & beast mode all the way to the Championship game (I lost).

The biggest problem I have with that list is, as well as with every list of "top RB's in the NFL", is that Steven Jackson is the most overrated RB on the face of the planet. The guy had one "BIG" season in 2006 and he's the 3rd best RB in the NFL :wallbash: ? That turd only had 1002 yards last year and 5 TD's in 12 games. Let's talk about some previous one-year-wonder RB's. Barry Foster, Bam Morris, Timmy Smith, Samkon Gado, Reggie Brooks, any Broncos RB that's been plugged into the system since Terrell Davis, Anthony Thomas, and I'm sure that you guys can add some others. Final analysis on Steven Jackson................OOOOO-VER-RAAAATE-ED :rolleyes:

The biggest problem I have with that list is, as well as with every list of "top RB's in the NFL", is that Steven Jackson is the most overrated RB on the face of the planet. The guy had one "BIG" season in 2006 and he's the 3rd best RB in the NFL :wallbash: ? That turd only had 1002 yards last year and 5 TD's in 12 games. Let's talk about some previous one-year-wonder RB's. Barry Foster, Bam Morris, Timmy Smith, Samkon Gado, Reggie Brooks, any Broncos RB that's been plugged into the system since Terrell Davis, Anthony Thomas, and I'm sure that you guys can add some others. Final analysis on Steven Jackson................OOOOO-VER-RAAAATE-ED :rolleyes:

Jackson's pretty decent. Those numbers extrapolate out to 1336 yds./7 TD's had he been healthy for a 16 game schedule. He's not the best ever, but definitely upper echelon of what's currently in the league. You could make an argument for him at top 3... but definitely I'd say top 5 or 6.

H2o heh? 2 parts hydrogen/1 part oxygen... sounds a little like Ole' Cotton's Sizzlin Supper:

2 parts beans, 1 part gas... goes into me mouth and out of me @$$

Serious? Ever watch the guy run? He was the best back in the league the last 8 games last year.

I was going to post the same thing. If he is 75% of what he showed the last half of the season, he's a top 10 back in this league.

I picked LAST in my fantasy league last year, so pickings were slim. Rudi Johnson was the 1st RB I chose. I picked up Marshawn Lynch a few rounds later. After dropping Rudi, I picked up Ryan Grant & rode him & beast mode all the way to the Championship game (I lost).

That's funny. I had Marshawn and Rudi to start, then eventually, I dumped Rudi (after he screwed me game after game) and picked up Grant halfway through, right when he was hitting his stride. I too, went to the championship and lost in our league.

I think that Grant could be one of the best in the league this year, but right now, he's refusing to practice until he gets a new contract. :rolleyes:

After dropping Rudi, I picked up Ryan Grant & rode him & beast mode all the way to the Championship game (I lost).

Sounds about right for a Bills fan.