[closed][please fix subject]

Max

POLICE FOUND SUV IN LYNCH’S DRIVEWAY

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 4, 2008, 11:36 a.m. EDT

The Buffalo News is reporting that police discovered Bills running back Marshawn Lynch’s SUV parked in his driveway shortly after it struck a woman early Saturday morning.

The paper reports that the SUV had damage that linked it to the scene of the accident. Sources also tell the paper that Lynch was seen in the area where the accident took place not long before the incident.

“I think it’s fair to say that, if Mr. Lynch was not driving the vehicle, he probably has a pretty good idea who was,” Buffalo police spokesman Michael J. DeGeorge said. “At no point has Mr. Lynch reported his vehicle had been stolen that police are aware of.”

Although neither Lynch nor anyone else has been identified as a suspect, DeGeorge said, “Charges are going to be filed at some point. No question about that.”

Once the police think they know the identity of the driver, the charge will apparently be leaving the scene of an accident, which is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by a maximum of one year in jail.

They are probably going to use that youtube.com video of him driving the golf cart after that game at california as evidence against him and come back to bite him.

Going to jail without evidence proving he was driving the car? Without a trial? Nice to know :wallbash::rolleyes:

I think there is silence because he is exercising his right to remain silent and avoiding self incriminating statements using the fifth amendment. It is obvious he talked to a lawyer. if it wasnt him he would have said something already to get rid of all the rumors becasue it hurts his reputation. you know what I mean? I very very confident and disappointed that it was him driving the SUV

I think there is silence because he is exercising his right to remain silent and avoiding self incriminating statements using the fifth amendment. It is obvious he talked to a lawyer. if it wasnt him he would have said something already to get rid of all the rumors becasue it hurts his reputation. you know what I mean? I very very confident and disappointed that it was him driving the SUV

Linky for you.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.