best Office Flip Out ever caught on tape

the one guy knocks over his papers...

gotta imagine that there were other factors leading up to this?

I would think so, i find it hard to believe it was just knocking over his papers..... maybe it's like Dwight Schrute and Jim Halpert.... maybe he finally just snapped after years of torture and abuse and just loses it.

I'm thinking this one is real. Was that a sledgehammer?

Anyway, looks like new flat-panels for everyone! :P

If I had stayed at my job in FL, I was pretty close to going off like this. I had broken a few headsets. Some people do not possess the ability to put up with stupidity as others.

Now I work from home. I'm much better now. :lol:

it seems tooooooo much to be real... but who knows?

can anyone tell what language their speaking?

I had a guy get on my desk once and start kicking my papers off because I was taking "too long" to get something done. I told him that if he didn't get down I was going to climb up and 'knock his ass down.' I can believe it. I let it slide as it was a start-up environment and he was probably half joking.

I buy this, honestly.

I'm thinking this one is real. Was that a sledgehammer?

Anyway, looks like new flat-panels for everyone! :P

If I had stayed at my job in FL, I was pretty close to going off like this. I had broken a few headsets. Some people do not possess the ability to put up with stupidity as others.

Now I work from home. I'm much better now. :lol:

That's the truth. Working in an office environment can really suck the soul out of someone if it's not "healthy." It's amazing some of the dumb crap that people argue and bicker about in an office setting. I have a problem putting up with that crap too. When I get sick of it, I usually go on a crusade to get whatever the problem is fixed as opposed to kicking in monitors, though.

That's the truth. Working in an office environment can really suck the soul out of someone if it's not "healthy." It's amazing some of the dumb crap that people argue and bicker about in an office setting. I have a problem putting up with that crap too. When I get sick of it, I usually go on a crusade to get whatever the problem is fixed as opposed to kicking in monitors, though.

I just took a look at your avatar... dude, that is a classic.

I would love to be present when this sort of thing happened...if there was ever a perfect time to just beat the living hell out of someone and be justified in doing it, this is about as close as it gets! :lol:

I would love to be present when this sort of thing happened...if there was ever a perfect time to just beat the living hell out of someone and be justified in doing it, this is about as close as it gets! :lol:

i dont know. if that office can do that to a person, maybe i'd rather throw some moniters around and dismantle some cubes.

(note: i would NOT throw my monitors at my female co-workers)

That's what I keep thinking. I have visions of a perfect "office linebacker" spear!

That's what I keep thinking. I have visions of a perfect "office linebacker" spear!

LOL! Exactly...free shot at glory!