Water diversion from the Great Lakes

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/361226.html

I don't know how you feel about this. As Charlton Heston might have said (about our water), "From my cold WET hands ..."

Sorry, I have no sympathy for those who abandon the four seasons yet expect the bounty it provides!

Thoughts?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how you feel about this. As Charlton Heston might have said (about our water), "From my cold WET hands ..."

Sorry, I have no sympathy for those who abandon the four seasons yet expect the bounty it provides!

Thoughts?

My thoughts exactly my good man. I say F*ck em.

Gee, thanks :rolleyes:

Hey, if you guys want to make fun of us 300 days a year for our weather, make us the but of all your stupid jokes, look down at us like we are some 3rd world country, I say find your own water.

The fact that water is abundant here is a major reason why I still live in this area.

I love the Southwest, but you can't take our water. If they want water so bad, move back here.

It may be the big bargaining chip the Great Lakes/Rustbelt needs to become not only relevant, but thriving again.

Thoughts?

don't worry

with carpet baggers like Hillary protecting New York's interests, you have nothing to worry about :rolleyes:

Hey, if you guys want to make fun of us 300 days a year for our weather, make us the but of all your stupid jokes, look down at us like we are some 3rd world country, I say find your own water.

So people here from the Southwest joke about the weather, and in turn you say "F you, NO water for you to survive"

Yep, I follow the logic :rolleyes:

So people here from the Southwest joke about the weather, and in turn you say "F you, NO water for you to survive"

Buffalo figures that if they cant improve their own economy to the level of most fast growing cities, they may as well try and drag everyone down into the economic shitter with them.

The logic is more like "we choose not to live in a !@#$in desert".

Buffalo figures that if they cant improve their own economy to the level of most fast growing cities, they may as well try and drag everyone down into the economic shitter with them.

Don't you have a TV screen you should be "squeeging"?

Or the natural cycle is about to bounce back to the Rust Belt's favor. You do have to wonder why the settlers picked the NE to set up shop and not the beautiful coastlines all the way down to Galveston.

Don't f* with Mother Nature.

silly me, i thought it had to do with the waterways that were there for the settlers once they landed...didnt know it was temperate along the erie canal, st. lawrence seaway, great lakes, etc back in the day

:rolleyes:

Or the natural cycle is about to bounce back to the Rust Belt's favor. You do have to wonder why the settlers picked the NE to set up shop and not the beautiful coastlines all the way down to Galveston.

Don't f* with Mother Nature.

silly me, i thought it had to do with the waterways that were there for the settlers once they landed...didnt know it was temperate along the erie canal, st. lawrence seaway, great lakes, etc back in the day

:rolleyes:

The natural cycle is not just the temperature, but the ecosystem which can support human development and that includes access to clean water and stable land. But you knew that.