So, I am watching Spongebob the other day...

its one of the episodes where he is taking boating lessons with mrs. puff. at one point, spongebob, in the screen by himself, "looks at the camera" and says. "See you next tuesday"....I about fell out of my chair with that one, i love that cartoon people slip little adult innuendos into their works for the parents sake. only thing that would have made it funnier is if he had said "See you in Toledo" :rolleyes:

its one of the episodes where he is taking boating lessons with mrs. puff. at one point, spongebob, in the screen by himself, "looks at the camera" and says. "See you next tuesday"....I about fell out of my chair with that one, i love that cartoon people slip little adult innuendos into their works for the parents sake. only thing that would have made it funnier is if he had said "See you in Toledo" :rolleyes:

Did the clock say 4:20?

:lol:

in 31 minutes toke up!

I never got that. Stoners probably can't figure out all the time zone differences.

Stoner: Duuuude, I'm burning with some rager in California

Straight guy: No, it's only 1:20 there.

Stoner: Duuuuuuuuude, what?

I never got that. Stoners probably can't figure out all the time zone differences.

Stoner: Duuuude, I'm burning with some rager in California

Straight guy: No, it's only 1:20 there.

Stoner: Duuuuuuuuude, what?

it will be 4:20 somewhere. Time is the 4th dimension and is easily distorted. What is an hour on Earth is not an hour on Jupiter. Quantum physics gets a lot more crazy regarding time, but I digress. Who cares about time- smoke it if you got it!

it will be 4:20 somewhere. Time is the 4th dimension and is easily distorted. What is an hour on Earth is not an hour on Jupiter. Quantum physics gets a lot more crazy regarding time, but I digress. Who cares about time- smoke it if you got it!

Dude I always look forward to you're posts. Great stuff.