Re-Seeding my entire front lawn

Hate to be a dick, but didn't it ride inthe 90's for weeks at a time the past couple of summers? I seem to remember this, which means little to nothing.

I spend the majority of my summer half in the bag, so there's a very good chance that's true.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not that much work in perspective. I laugh when I see people who pay to get all stressed out to work out in a crowded gym, and then pay someone to mow and edge their lawn. Duh. My workout is sometimes caring for the lawn and a small vegetable garden that I turn over by hand with a shovel, fork, and rake - THAT's a workout. :lol: In the summer I take breaks in the pool!

Rock - you and I are cut from the same cloth I think. I have 1/2 acre - takes me about 45 mins - hr to mow w/ a walk behind mower (last year I did finally break down and get a nice Toro w/ some self-propelled assist) and I actually consider it exercise - a nice healthy activity. I have to laugh at my neighbor who fires up his riding mower (sounds like a small jet aircraft) to go over his 1/4 acre lawn - I always think when I see him if I ever get to that point I think I should move to some condo or old folks home :lol: