Anyone here own the Nokia n810 internet device?

Works through Wifi only, of course. Your money is MUCH better spent on an iPod touch. Full web Browsing through WiFi (just like this device) however, you also have the best iPod ever made IMO. And when it's jailbroken (which I can send you FREE instructions on), you get so many apps and games its unreal.

Works through Wifi only, of course. Your money is MUCH better spent on an iPod touch. Full web Browsing through WiFi (just like this device) however, you also have the best iPod ever made IMO. And when it's jailbroken (which I can send you FREE instructions on), you get so many apps and games its unreal.

I already bought the Nokia several months ago. I love it, but don't know anyone else who uses one.

It's not marketed like the Ipod, but I love the features.

It doesn't work through wifi only as it his bluetooth enabled so you can grab your internet connection off a bluetooth enabled phone.

I'm not familiar with all the features of an ipod touch but know this:

1. The Nokia's screen is bigger

2. The Nokia's screen resolution is better

3. You can use any messenger(including AOL on it)

4. as I mentioned earlier you can connect to the internet through WiFi OR Bluetooth

5. You can put Skype on it for free and call any skype number for free. Or for about $23.00 you can call anyone, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada for free for a year.(You can also be called in for like $20.00 a year w/ voicemail)

6. The Nokia has Adobe flash

7. The Nokia has 2 storage spots for memory, internal and external- you can put up to 16 GB of memory in at a time. But of course you swap out memory cards if need be for music, movies, work etc.- you can't with the Ipod

8. It has FM Radio

9. It has a camera (which you can rig as a video camera) or use it as a VGA webcam

10. It has built in external speakers so you can don't have to always use the headphones

11. It has Java support

12. The Nokia is Linux based and is completely open to third party apps

13. GPS is embedded-so can use it as a GPS for an additional fee

14. I have remote desktop set up on it and can access my home computer anywhere in the world from it.

15. Through setting up media streamer I can access my entire mp3 collection from anywhere in the world on my Nokia

The Nokia isn't as "intuitive or probably as easy to use out of the box as the Ipod touch-

but I love it, and think Nokia is really fumbling the ball by not marketing this device better.

Or, you could do even better and get an Archos 605.