HBD to Rockpile, buckeyemike, nero47

Best birthday card so far:

A birthday is like a vacuum cleaner.

It's just there,

and then it sucks.

And when it's not sucking,

it's there waiting to suck.

Inside:

Sorry - next year I'll get you one of those cards with a rainbow on it.

Birthdays do not bother me. Not having any more birthdays would be a drag. :wallbash::(

Thanks.

Thanks all. And I really am 39 today. :thumbsup:

Hey, this is better than last year. If you all remember, we found Doggie the Miracle Cat dead when Kim and I got home from my birthday dinner.

Today, we have Bernie. An orange and white tabby who looks like Morris from the Nine Lives commercials, is twice as big as Doggie ever was, and loves to bite me. He's usually up all night making much mischief.

And to top it all off, while Doggie may have been the most intelligent animal I've ever known, Bernie is...how can I put this mildly? Dumber than a box of rocks. :rolleyes::blink:

But, we love him anyway. :blink:

Thanks all. And I really am 39 today. :thumbsup:

Hey, this is better than last year. If you all remember, we found Doggie the Miracle Cat dead when Kim and I got home from my birthday dinner.

Today, we have Bernie. An orange and white tabby who looks like Morris from the Nine Lives commercials, is twice as big as Doggie ever was, and loves to bite me. He's usually up all night making much mischief.

And to top it all off, while Doggie may have been the most intelligent animal I've ever known, Bernie is...how can I put this mildly? Dumber than a box of rocks. :rolleyes::blink:

But, we love him anyway. :blink:

Love away!

Wife 'n me took our stray we picked up out of the snow 15 years ago, to the vets for final relief, this Saturday. Wallaby was her name.

A year of so of degrading health - the tucked-in thing - the chronic renal failure that typically afflicts old cats. Loved poultry, slept on the bed, Woke me up at 6 AM every day for breakfast, came around to tell me when bedtime was, reminded us to fill the bowls.

Sweet little thing. Our two remaining cats search the house for her - I keep the closets open so they can look.

Cats sure tug at the heart...

Love away!

Wife 'n me took our stray we picked up out of the snow 15 years ago, to the vets for final relief, this Saturday. Wallaby was her name.

A year of so of degrading health - the tucked-in thing - the chronic renal failure that typically afflicts old cats. Loved poultry, slept on the bed, Woke me up at 6 AM every day for breakfast, came around to tell me when bedtime was, reminded us to fill the bowls.

Sweet little thing. Our two remaining cats search the house for her - I keep the closets open so they can look.

Cats sure tug at the heart...

I'm so sorry you had to put Wallaby to sleep.

And they sure do tug at the heart. Bernie can be sweet when he wants to be (usually when I'm on the laptop, he comes in, chirps like a bird, and then meows at me to rub his belly. Then he bites me.).

I'm so sorry you had to put Wallaby to sleep.

And they sure do tug at the heart. Bernie can be sweet when he wants to be (usually when I'm on the laptop, he comes in, chirps like a bird, and then meows at me to rub his belly. Then he bites me.).

Thanks for the condolences, Mike.