Let's Go to the Patriots' Videotapes

The latest evidence suggests that the NFL was too quick to play down the magnitude of the team's cheating.

Story Link

Big surprise that the Cheatriots and their fans just want to move on to next season. The fact is, they got off pretty easy. They lost their first round draft pick. Their #32 choice. They still drafted ahead of the Bills and they were in the Super Bowl for crying out loud. And big woop. Bob Kraft had to pay $500,000 of his billions in a small fine. I guess you can buy championships in this league. The team cheated in at least one Super Bowl, with the Rams, and instead of having their titles stripped or getting the asterisk in the books next to their names, they paid a little fine and off they went. I think it is disgusting that teams could get away with this. The fact that they downplay knowing what the other team was going to do before the ball was snapped is silly. If I know what play the other team's defense is going to run, I am at an immense advantage in terms of calling audibles and making reads and adjustments.

Then Belicheat ATTACKS Matt Walsh's character on TV, saying "he didn't know anything about football." Yeah, well, clearly Belicheat didn't either since the only way he could call games was when he knew what the other team was going to do. Perhaps his records in Cleveland are more indicative of his real abilities as an HC. After all, he wasn't having games taped when he was coaching the Browns.

Then Belicheat ATTACKS Matt Walsh's character on TV, saying "he didn't know anything about football." Yeah, well, clearly Belicheat didn't either since the only way he could call games was when he knew what the other team was going to do. Perhaps his records in Cleveland are more indicative of his real abilities as an HC. After all, he wasn't having games taped when he was coaching the Browns.

Do you have proof of that?

The latest evidence suggests that the NFL was too quick to play down the magnitude of the team's cheating.

Story Link

It took them this long to see Goodell's so-called "punishment" screamed coverup job? I was amazed at some here at TSW who were even downplaying the taping of games by the Pats. This league became a joke once Roger slapped Belichick's hand after he single-handedly called into question the integrity of the league for the last seven or so years.