Another pastor disaster for Obama

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. Huge difference there. :unsure:

seems like if you accept that both candidates live on airplanes, criss-crossing time zones, eating on the run, multiple stops a day continually, they're going to mess up sometimes.

a candidate that accepts responsibility for his own actions and doesn't try to spin it? yeah, I like that, but maybe it's just me...

seems like if you accept that both candidates live on airplanes, criss-crossing time zones, eating on the run, multiple stops a day continually, they're going to mess up sometimes.

Right, because a lot of people have applied that logic to Bush over the last 8 years. :blink:

And thanks for proving my point about Senator McDreamy. Now he's actually more appealing for talking out of his ass every day because he admits it and moves on??? So basically there's nothing he can do to turn some people off. He's just that wonderful.... :unsure:

And I have no confidence in his abilities. The guy made some crack early this month about how the translators we use in Iraq could have been used in Afghanistan. They speak different languages. Can you even imagine if Bush said something like that? But Senator McDreamy says it and no one cares. The guy is a !@#$ing stupid quote machine but everyone still praises him for his eloquence.

Good. That gives me that much more confidence in him, considering that you have been consistently wrong for eight straight years. :unsure:

Right, because a lot of people have applied that logic to Bush over the last 8 years. :unsure:

umm, if Mr Bush was campaigning for more than 12 months or traveling constantly, he'd get a few more Get-Outa-Gaffe Free Cards.

Obama messes up the language, and after declaring himself so much more qualified, McCain doesn't know how many troops are in Iraq. I don't see either getting a free ride. They're both dazed and confused, as anyone would be in their shoes.

Good. That gives me that much more confidence in him, considering that you have been consistently wrong for eight straight years. :unsure:

Except I haven't been on the board for 8 years. Not even five.

Nice Barack-ian grasp of the facts you have there. :blink:

umm, if Mr Bush was campaigning for more than 12 months or traveling constantly, he'd get a few more Get-Outa-Gaffe Free Cards.

Obama messes up the language, and after declaring himself so much more qualified, McCain doesn't know how many troops are in Iraq. I don't see either getting a free ride. They're both dazed and confused, as anyone would be in their shoes.

George W. Bush has one of the most stressful jobs in the world and that's before you consider the consistant public speaking that's required. Perhaps you could spare him a few Get-Outta-Gaffe Free Cards as long as you're handing them out to McCain and Obama for having daily photo-ops and giving speeches to their own supporters.

Except I haven't been on the board for 8 years. Not even five.

Nice Barack-ian grasp of the facts you have there. :unsure:

Wasn't talking about the board. You're one of the most staunch every lefty thing is bad, every righty thing good persons here. With remarkable consistency. Sure, not every single thing but pretty damn close. Any random search of your posts proves it.

George W. Bush has one of the most stressful jobs in the world and that's before you consider the consistant public speaking that's required. Perhaps you could spare him a few Get-Outta-Gaffe Free Cards as long as you're handing them out to McCain and Obama for having daily photo-ops and giving speeches to their own supporters.

If we were talking about stress, you might have a point. And Bush rarely speaks more than once a day, many days not at all.

While being stressed out might have a sizeable effect on your ability to think clearly, it's more about the confusion factor from lack of sleep, jet lag, and speaking multiple times a day, without much down time.

Wasn't talking about the board. You're one of the most staunch every lefty thing is bad, every righty thing good persons here. With remarkable consistency. Sure, not every single thing but pretty damn close. Any random search of your posts proves it.

So? How does that make me "consistantly wrong for eight straight years"? How does it make me wrong? And where'd you get the number eight from?

If we were talking about stress, you might have a point. And Bush rarely speaks more than once a day, many days not at all.

While being stressed out might have a sizeable effect on your ability to think clearly, it's more about the confusion factor from lack of sleep, jet lag, and speaking multiple times a day, without much down time.

I think most people would prefer jet lag to the stress of being POTUS.

So? How does that make me "consistantly wrong for eight straight years"? How does it make me wrong? And where'd you get the number eight from?

Ummmmmmmmmm... because that is how long the right has been in power and making the foreign policy decisions, the vast majority of the major ones which have proven to be ill-advised? Which is what we were talking about.

Ummmmmmmmmm... because that is how long the right has been in power and making the foreign policy decisions, the vast majority of the major ones which have proven to be ill-advised? Which is what we were talking about.

I had no idea "The Right" and I were synonymous. That's an interesting stretch. I'm amazed how much you know about what I thought the three years prior to you ever reading one of my posts, though.

I would also say there's a pretty big difference between Republicans and Conservatives these days. The former are the ones who've been in power.

:(

Naw, theres nothing wrong with it. It simply goes against the exact things Obama claims to stand for, and reinforces racist views.

Which is why he left that church. I just love people say that Obama believes in that garbage just because someone else ranted and raved at his church when he wasn't there. Just foolish.

Which is why he left that church. I just love people say that Obama believes in that garbage just because someone else ranted and raved at his church when he wasn't there. Just foolish.

Care to point out where in that post I said anything bad about Obama?

Did I say that you did? Geesh, paranoid.

Paranoid? :(

You replied to my post, pointing out the obvious, so there were two ways to take your post:

1.) You were pointing out the obvious just to point out the obvious

2.) You were making a commentary about my post

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought it was #2, but I guess it was #1.