Kevin Everett Tailgate & golf tournament

I don't know if this has been posted so here goes.

The Kevin Everett foundation is having a fund raiser and it it going to be fun. Sunday July6 from 4-8 at the Brierwood Country Club in Hamburg NY

Guest for the Tailgate include(subject to change) Rocket Ismail, Kordell Stewart, Casey Hampton, Baby Joe Masi, Sabers Alumni including the French Connection, Jon Dorenbos(magic) Roscoe Parrish, Anthony Thomas, other current and former Bills Players, Buffalo Jills ans many, many more

Activities include DJ, Magician, Golf Simulator, guitar hero challenge. Bowl a strike contest, Wine tasting & more

HUGE silent auction.

tickets available ticketmaster.com $40

The golf tournament is Monday the 7th $2,500 for the foursome

The foundation raises money for spinal cord reserch and to help people get wheelchair and ramps etc. A spinal cord injury cost about $350,000 the first year and many people do not have insurance coverage. A great cause made know to us because of Kevin's injury opening day last year.

I don't know if this has been posted so here goes.

The Kevin Everett foundation is having a fund raiser and it it going to be fun. Sunday July6 from 4-8 at the Brierwood Country Club in Hamburg NY

Guest for the Tailgate include(subject to change) Rocket Ismail, Kordell Stewart, Casey Hampton, Baby Joe Masi, Sabers Alumni including the French Connection, Jon Dorenbos(magic) Roscoe Parrish, Anthony Thomas, other current and former Bills Players, Buffalo Jills ans many, many more

Activities include DJ, Magician, Golf Simulator, guitar hero challenge. Bowl a strike contest, Wine tasting & more

HUGE silent auction.

tickets available ticketmaster.com $40

The golf tournament is Monday the 7th $2,500 for the foursome

The foundation raises money for spinal cord reserch and to help people get wheelchair and ramps etc. A spinal cord injury cost about $350,000 the first year and many people do not have insurance coverage. A great cause made know to us because of Kevin's injury opening day last year.

Awesome! How much is a foursome?

Awesome! How much is a foursome?

I think $2500 but it includes lots of stuff. I'll post more after luch. The flyer is home.

Thanks Lori

Can you make it?

Mary and I are going to the tailgate then I'm volunteering at the golf thing.

Not sure yet, although I should be free. I'm not golfing, though. :thumbsup: