Bills RB coach ambushed

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 3:12 PM ET | Link

BILLS RBS COACH AMBUSHED: Bills running backs coach Eric Studesville was ambushed by his running backs at the start of individual position drills at Thursday's OTA workout. The group of seven (Mike Viti was absent) wrestled Studesville to the ground and began delivery playful birthday punches as the coach was celebrating a birthday today. Studesville, who is also the team's run game coordinator, took the "gesture" by his players in stride laughing it off before getting the group right back to work. There's a popular theory that Marshawn Lynch was behind the sneak attack.

---

BILLS RBS COACH AMBUSHED: Bills running backs coach Eric Studesville was ambushed by his running backs at the start of individual position drills at Thursday's OTA workout. The group of seven (Mike Viti was absent) wrestled Studesville to the ground and began delivery playful birthday punches as the coach was celebrating a birthday today. Studesville, who is also the team's run game coordinator, took the "gesture" by his players in stride laughing it off before getting the group right back to work. There's a popular theory that Marshawn Lynch was behind the sneak attack.

---

I think it shows affection for him. I don't think they'd do that to a guy they hate except if the punches are real.

Anybody remember the Nick Nicolau fight? Was it Breshnahan that Nicolau rammed into the wall?

I see this as a good thing.

Also, good thing it wasn't the recievers coach, since we're not sure what James Hardy's idea of "playful" might be.

Nothing says happy birthday like a flesh wound.

---

Tyke Tolbert is probably shitting his pants if Hardy decides to lead the "ambush" on his birthday.

Tyke Tolbert is probably shitting his pants if Hardy decides to lead the "ambush" on his birthday.

Hardy: "I thought coach would enjoy a good pistol whipping...my daddy does."

Why would you say that? Hardy has never done anything wrong

The papers would publish a story about how Ralph saw him with ambushing him, but we can't believe him cause he is old, and Hardy and Tolbert would just come out later and tell us all it was a big misunderstanding and that would be that.

Why would you say that? Hardy has never done anything wrong

The papers would publish a story about how Ralph saw him with ambushing him, but we can't believe him cause he is old, and Hardy and Tolbert would just come out later and tell us all it was a big misunderstanding and that would be that.

its a joke. Mainly, it pokes fun at the overreacting crowd such as yourself.

I see this as a good thing.

Also, good thing it wasn't the recievers coach, since we're not sure what James Hardy's idea of "playful" might be.

Ha!

I'm glad that the guys are loose and that their capable of getting along well enough to schedule the attack. Now if we could only get JP and Trent to acknowledge each other...