Langston Walker Asia Trip

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/357734.html

Has always seemed like an intelligent guy, had a great season last year, hope for the best from him this year.

“It’s just something I always wanted to do,” Walker said. “I went with my dad. We immersed ourselves in the culture, everything from going to the bathroom in basically a hole in the ground to eating some interesting food to trying to learn Mandarin. . . . It was amazing seeing another culture that’s so vastly different but yet is the same. The people in Shanghai are extremely friendly. They want to talk to you and see what you’re doing there.”

I would hate to be that hole in the ground, with his size it'd probably be like fitting a dump trucks worth of soil into a bucket.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/357734.html

Has always seemed like an intelligent guy, had a great season last year, hope for the best from him this year.

“It’s just something I always wanted to do,” Walker said. “I went with my dad. We immersed ourselves in the culture, everything from going to the bathroom in basically a hole in the ground to eating some interesting food to trying to learn Mandarin. . . . It was amazing seeing another culture that’s so vastly different but yet is the same. The people in Shanghai are extremely friendly. They want to talk to you and see what you’re doing there.”

I would hate to be that hole in the ground, with his size it'd probably be like fitting a dump trucks worth of soil into a bucket.

That man's a sore thumb when he walks down the streets of Buffalo! I can only imagine how ridiculous he looked lumbering through a crowded Chinese market. No wonder they were so friendly, they probably thought he was a monster!

That man's a sore thumb when he walks down the streets of Buffalo! I can only imagine how ridiculous he looked lumbering through a crowded Chinese market. No wonder they were so friendly, they probably thought he was a monster!

Yeah, cause everyone knows first thing you do when you see a monster is run to him and ask to have your picture taken together. :rolleyes: Have you ever been to a horror movie?

Yeah, cause everyone knows first thing you do when you see a monster is run to him and ask to have your picture taken together. :rolleyes: Have you ever been to a horror movie?

Well, given the place..ya..Take a look at Godzilla, the Chinese treat him as a hero.

Maybe they were just placating him so he didn't step on their houses...