We Need A Guy Like...

"Chris Cooley is probably one of the most, no, the most beloved player in the NFL. Hog's Haven does the best job introducing the few that don't know to his previous hijinks; I'll try and summarize. The legend of Captain Chaos began with the formulation of his nickname. It all began in 2005 when a teammate bet Cooley $100 that he wouldn't introduce himself to the St. Louis captains as "Captain Chaos." He clearly took the bet, here's how it went:"

"There were five captains," Cooley said. "I looked every one in the face and said: 'I'm Captain Chaos. Nice to meet you.' "

*The story gets better! Also, check out the picture of him in his practice get-up! haha...he's a very cool dude!

http://logan-logsblog.blogspot.com/2007/09...ris-cooley.html

That sounds like the coolest family of all time.

Yeah, when you're trying to get your "dancer" daughter married off to a guy who just cashed in on a 30 million dollar contract, you'll pretty much do whatever he wants.

Damn Bro, cuz has some sweet ass legs.

I really wish I were his shorts!!! ;)

:unsure:

Now on a serious note, Shnooks the kid, you can not post word for word what you read on some web site or blog.

Show some respect to the people who express their own opinions and thoughts. :(

:lol:

Now on a serious note, Shnooks the kid, you can not post word for word what you read on some web site or blog.

Show some respect to the people who express their own opinions and thoughts. :)

If I quote it, I can...especially if it is not the article in its entirety. At least that is what they teach in college, English 101. :thumbsup:

Do I care?............Nope! Here's another picture of the little tart.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...-?urn=nfl,83661

:unsure: Nice job Chris!

I always liked the story Chris told ESPN. Cooley is a big fantasy football player and he lost in the playoffs when his fantasy opponent started Cooley, and Cooley scored 3 TDs that week. Cooley knocked himself out of the fantasy playoffs! :blink: