Game Balls I Hereby Award To...

1) Ron Edwards: Kid, you came up BIG TIME!!!!

2) Drew: You stayed calm after all the drops, and threw some sweet passes in tough conditions.

3) Willis: You are a fighter. You blocked! Way to go, young man!!!

4) Travis Gump: Thanks for sitting on the bench like a dumb ass and not once again losing a football game for the Bills.

5) Marcus Price: You played with emotion. You played like a tough guy. If MM has any stones, YOU are the starter, not "Jennings ala cart."

6) Schobel: If ONLY you had more size! You were as athletic today as a cornerback.

7) Takeo: You played like a superstar. You earned your cash today.

8) Thanks as always Big Sam.

9) Are you ready? McNally: Keep coaching these guys and SCREAM at MM to keep Travis Gump off the football field.

10) SDS, and every TBD moderator. You guys deserve kudos, and a break.

Holy crap.....first the Bills win by beating the Fins.....and now Bill fromNYC is g handing out GAME BALLS????????/ This is AMAZING!!!! :devil:

Holy crap.....first the Bills win by beating the Fins.....and now Bill fromNYC is g handing out GAME BALLS????????/  This is AMAZING!!!!    :devil:

73137[/snapback]

Nothing amazing here bro. I love this football team, the fans, and WNY. I want a winner as much as anyone on earth.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!