Awful License Plates

Chilly

Perhaps it's just a luck-of-the draw tag, not a vanity plate?

I don't get vanity plates. Egocentric obviously, and in this age of countless businesses and crooks trying to grab my personal info, why would I want to help their nefarious efforts by festooning a Look-at-Me!, Remember Me!, I'm Easy to Find!, Easy to Notice!, Follow me Home!, Stalk Me! tattoo onto my vehicle? :thumbsup:

Narrator: Tyler, you are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I've ever met... see I have this thing: everything on a plane is single-serving...

Tyler Durden: Oh I get it, it's very clever.

Narrator: Thank you.

Tyler Durden: How's that working out for you?

Narrator: What?

Tyler Durden: Being clever.

Narrator: Great.

Tyler Durden: Keep it up then... Right up.

I don't get vanity plates. Egocentric obviously, and in this age of countless businesses and crooks trying to grab my personal info, why would I want to help their nefarious efforts by festooning a Look-at-Me!, Remember Me!, I'm Easy to Find!, Easy to Notice!, Follow me Home!, Stalk Me! tattoo onto my vehicle? :thumbsup:

you're right, it's possible, but most of the CA plates have more numeric characters than alphabetic.

Some folks like to festoon, Cincy...stop being a grouchy-grouch. :lol: