Awful License Plates

Chilly

The vanity plates I hate are the ones like 2hot4u or im2sxy. Then when you pull up alongside and catch a glimpse of the driver it's some middle aged chick or fat hairy dude :unsure:

Kinda like those who comment on who is "hot or not", when they look like trogledytes.

I just moved to Charlotte from South Florida, yet there's a guy here with a PFCT72 plate in a Fish frame. My question is, with the price of gas so high what should I use to torch this thing?

there's a guy that frequents my favorite watering hole the plate on his truck reads: caml tow

Dave - is that at the Quarterdeck on University?

I just moved to Charlotte from South Florida, yet there's a guy here with a PFCT72 plate in a Fish frame. My question is, with the price of gas so high what should I use to torch this thing?

A nice WWII German flare gun!!! It's a shame I am in PA. We could do a discreet paypal transfer, and I could ship it in an Amazon box. :rolleyes:

Yesiree Bob

my fave is XULDV8, seen in San Fran

Perhaps it's just a luck-of-the draw tag, not a vanity plate?

I don't get vanity plates. Egocentric obviously, and in this age of countless businesses and crooks trying to grab my personal info, why would I want to help their nefarious efforts by festooning a Look-at-Me!, Remember Me!, I'm Easy to Find!, Easy to Notice!, Follow me Home!, Stalk Me! tattoo onto my vehicle? :thumbsup: