New forum suggestion

I drive from Southern NH to Buffalo for Bills games. I certainly could pick up a few riders along the NYS Thruway on my way. I'm sure others could offer rides if folks are willing to chip in for gas. A ride share board here at the Stadium Wall could be a good resource. Any thoughts? Opinions?

PTR

I drive from Southern NH to Buffalo for Bills games. I certainly could pick up a few riders along the NYS Thruway on my way. I'm sure others could offer rides if folks are willing to chip in for gas. A ride share board here at the Stadium Wall could be a good resource. Any thoughts? Opinions?

PTR

Anyone traveling from New England to Buffalo should just fly JetBlue from Logan. After you spend money on gas and tolls - it's just not worth it.

Do you hang out at The Harp?

Anyone traveling from New England to Buffalo should just fly JetBlue from Logan. After you spend money on gas and tolls - it's just not worth it.

Did you include parking at airport?

Once you get to Buffalo you need transportation. Did you include this?

If you are going to a game late in then year then you need to account for NFL moving game. A number of people have been screwed by NFL having had plane tickets into town weeks and months ahead of time to save money on plane ticket (or are you talking about a full price plane ticket) but not being able to see game because of need to make flight.

It is not as simple as you make it sound. I drive up for three or four games a year from Virginia and will fly at end of year but it requires leaving Monday instead but fortunately I have family in area instead of eating cost of hotel.

Sometimes you can get a $79 fare from Logan to Buffalo, but not every game. Rental car is $40 a day. Parking at Logan is $17/day minimum. If you are going solo then air costs about the same, if not a little more. But get 4-6 people in a car and driving is hands-down way cheaper.

I'm actually in NH. I've been to the Harp a few times but it's an hour's drive. These days with gas and Boston parking we Granite State Bills fans congregate at Billy's in Manchester. It ain't the same as hundreds of screaming Bills fans at the Harp but it'll do.

How about it, Glen? How about creating a ride share sub-forum in the Tailgate section?

PTR