My God...the OLine played VERY well

nodnarb

There might be hope for this team if our line continues to play like that. Drew actually made a play under extreme duress. What's going on here?

Game Balls: Drew, Willis, Takeo, R. Edwards, Schobel.

Goat: Travis Henry for not supporting his team on the sideline. He sat there like a depressed lump. Sam Aiken, for letting a ball glance off his numbers in a critical 3rd down situation. I stand by my belief that cutting Shaw was a net loss for this team, only because no other receiver (Reed included) have shown us anything.

Is it just me or is Marcus Jones every bit as good as Jennings and Williams?

73117[/snapback]

Marcus Price. Marcus Jones was a DE that got cut by the Bills I think. Yes to your question though- Marcus Price always looks good when he is in there

Marcus Price.  Marcus Jones was a DE that got cut by the Bills I think

73122[/snapback]

Price had a nice game, got just the right amount of help against Taylor.

MW was most impressive, I didn't see 1 mental breakdown the entire game, KEEP IT UP! :devil:

I think that much of it had to do with Travis Gump sitting on his stupid ass, but yes, they were very good.

See this is what I can't figure out. What on god's green earth does Travis Henry have to do with the OLine?!

If the OLine picks up 5-6 rushers and Travis blows the block on the extra blitzer, why do you feel the need to blame the OLine and make disparaging comments about McNally who has done a wonderful job so far?

Outside of an injured Jenning's and a young LSmith's struggles against the Jets, the Oline itself has played well all year against some very good defensive fronts.

Repeatedly blaming McNally and the offensive front for Travis' poor protection, Drew's indecision and some marginal WR play just doesn't make any sense to me.

Cya

P.S. And ranting on about benching Jennings (who has been the Bills best OLinemen the last 3 years) because he had one poor outing playing concussed on one leg vs Abraham makes no sense to me either.

Marcus Price.  Marcus Jones was a DE that got cut by the Bills I think.  Yes to your question though- Marcus Price always looks good when he is in there

73122[/snapback]

Tight, Marcus Price.

sorry about that, I guess I tripped over my brain on that one. :devil:

See this is what I can't figure out. What on god's green earth does Travis Henry have to do with the OLine?!

If the OLine picks up 5-6 rushers and Travis blows the block on the extra blitzer, why do you feel the need to blame the OLine and make disparaging comments about McNally who has done a wonderful job so far?

Outside of an injured Jenning's and a young LSmith's struggles against the Jets, the Oline itself has played well all year against some very good defensive fronts.

Repeatedly blaming McNally and the offensive front for Travis' poor protection, Drew's indecision and some marginal WR play just doesn't make any sense to me.

Cya

P.S. And ranting on about benching Jennings (who has been the Bills best OLinemen the last 3 years) because he had one poor outing playing concussed on one leg vs Abraham makes no sense to me either.

73159[/snapback]

My friend/brother, you jumped the gun. On my "Game Balls" posting, I gave one to McNally. Read it please.

I do not blame McNally for Travis Gump being unable/unwiling to block. Actually, I make the case that Gump hinders McNally and the OL.

As for Jennings/Price, look at the numbers. We could probably extend Price for 10 million over 4 or 5 years. Jenning wants out, and will want Ogden money anyway.

I am saying "Hello Price, Goodbye Jennings ala Cart."

Are we clear, friend/brother? :devil:

Aiken can't let that ball go through him like that. But I really think he'll pick his game up with more playing time.

73113[/snapback]

in aiken's defense the ball was behind him. but i agree, he's got to make that catch. i'm looking forward to him getting more opportunities down the road.

After 100 snide shots at McNally and another 150 at the OLine who hasn't played poorly, it's going to take more than one gameball for me to stop busting on you;-)

As for Jennings/Price, it doesn't matter what Jennigns wants or asks for, it only matters what somebody will give him, and that will not be anythign resembling Ogden money. I hope we can keep him at a reasonable price (and knowing Donahoe that will be the only way we do keep him) because he's been very good when he hasn't been hurt.

And as much as I've liked Price, I've thought he has not looked good this year and today was really the first time I've seen him be effective. He's a great back-up but I don't think I'm ready to hand him the car keys every Sunday.

Cya

After 100 snide shots at McNally and another 150 at the OLine who hasn't played poorly, it's going to take more than one gameball for me to stop busting on you;-)

As for Jennings/Price, it doesn't matter what Jennigns wants or asks for, it only matters what somebody will give him, and that will not be anythign resembling Ogden money. I hope we can keep him at a reasonable price (and knowing Donahoe that will be the only way we do keep him) because he's been very good when he hasn't been hurt.

And as much as I've liked Price, I've thought he has not looked good this year and today was really the first time I've seen him be effective. He's a great back-up but I don't think I'm ready to hand him the car keys every Sunday.

Cya

73273[/snapback]

Fair enough. I make the case that Jennings is playing out of position. Imo, he would make a very good OG or RT. At LT, I dont see a dimes worth of difference between him and Price.

Simon, Price played with emotion today against a pretty good defense and did his job. True, he was not hindered by having Henry in the game, but neither one is a prominent LT ala Pace, etc.

Give me the one who is durable and more cost effective.

PS: Thanks for validating my views about #28. He is as bad as it gets, and I hope that he is cut by noon tomorrow.

There might be hope for this team if our line continues to play like that. Drew actually made a play under extreme duress. What's going on here?

Game Balls: Drew, Willis, Takeo, R. Edwards, Schobel.

Goat: Travis Henry for not supporting his team on the sideline. He sat there like a depressed lump. Sam Aiken, for letting a ball glance off his numbers in a critical 3rd down situation. I stand by my belief that cutting Shaw was a net loss for this team, only because no other receiver (Reed included) have shown us anything.

73108[/snapback]

It was nice to watch DB be effective, given the time. Kudos to the OL for sure. Hard to find much fault with the Bills' effort today.