North Korea likens Bush to Hitler

VRWC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3589766.stm

Any leader North Korea dislikes must be good for the U.S.. The same goes for France, Germany, Al Qaeda, Sundan, China, etc.

Look in the mirror Mr. Kerry, our worst enemies and our worst allies are in your corner. That must mean only one thing. Bush is good for America.

The Administration's response to this should be:

"Yeah? And youre ugly."

Just once I'd like to see the really GOOD insults fly.

4991[/snapback]

To which NK would like respond, "I know you are, but what am I?" over and over and over and over.

Hey, wait. Now I know why he supports Kerry.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3589766.stm

Any leader North Korea dislikes must be good for the U.S.. The same goes for France, Germany, Al Qaeda, Sundan, China, etc.

Look in the mirror Mr. Kerry, our worst enemies and our worst allies are in your corner.  That must mean only one thing.  Bush is good for America.

4984[/snapback]

We were allies with Stalin, Saddam Hussein in the 80's, and we TRAINED Bin Laden. That made them good people for the U.S.

:D Nice logic. :w00t:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Allied with Stalin: To fight Nazism and Hitler

Allied with Hussein: Because he was fighting the Iranians. Remember our relations with THEM in the 80s?

Trained bin Laden: Because he was fighting the USSR. Hint on that one: The Cold War wasnt residents of VT and WNY trying to prove whose whether is worse.

Cut the BS Randi Rhodes-style talking points and learn your history before you open your mouth.

5482[/snapback]

I DID learn my history, and it TOLD me that when you lie in bed with ruthless, evil people, they will turn on you in a SECOND. One ally can suddenly become an enemy... but I guess YOU never learned that in History.

Look in the mirror Mr. Kerry, our worst enemies and our worst allies are in your corner.

Worst allies? HMMM, sounds as if Stalin, Saddam, and Bin Laden qualifies!!

I see the obnoxious, rude manner of certain French people has rubbed off on you!

Your tactless insults are of no consequence!

Archived