Who the hell is this guy?

This guy ----> :lol: <------

Really, I get all the thumbs up :lol: , the guy drinking the beer :lol:, the pirate (who doesn't love a pirate) :wub:, the bulimic chick :lol:, etc...

But what's with the guy wearing a black ski mask? It what context is he relevant?

Ninja, and any day when you get to use the ninja smiley is a great day.

Ok, we're calling him a ninja?

Warning!!!: The below comment is NSFPCP (Not safe for politically correct people)

But if he's a ninja, he's a bit of a round eye for my liking.

Ninja, and any day when you get to use the ninja smiley is a great day.

He's not a ninja, he represents fear (emoticon tag is ph34r)

the bulimic chick :wub:, etc...

And that's not bulimic, thats sick.

For example, Rosie O'Donnell in a thong :lol:. Then she bends over to pick up a quarter :lol:

I look at it as the alternative to the pirate. Now, you can use the pirate to hijack a thread, but I like using the pirate for a "salty" comment that most will probably agree with.

ie. "I see Joe Namath is signing autographs at a sports memorabilia show up in Niagara Falls. I wonder if he'd sign an 8x10 of Suzy Kolber for me?" :rolleyes:

Now that one was harmless enough. Next, I like to use the devil for a more crass delivery.

"I wonder with all that game tape if Bellicheck ever paid Matt Walsh to record Ol' Bill as he was banging that Soccer Mom from Rhode Island?" :rolleyes:

The "ninja" I use if I know I am going to ruffle some feathers and a good group of posters will not be happy with it. I think of him as a suicide bomber type.

"Hey, they just closed down the Home Depot on Elmwood today because of bad financial projections. I guess JP is getting traded after all." <_<

He's not a ninja, he represents fear (emoticon tag is ph34r)

And that's not bulimic, thats sick.

For example, Rosie O'Donnell in a thong <_<. Then she bends over to pick up a quarter :rolleyes:

Now that's :rolleyes: HOT! Tell me more, does she have her talk show haircut or her militant lesbian haircut? <_<

Great site. I love that the alternative wimp site is Oprahs

My favorite line from that site:

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometimes they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_<