LAMP Got a job in Atlanta area

justnzane

Hey everyone, over the past few months I had been student teaching up here in WNY. So, I have been in the process of the job hunt up here, with no interest from the local districts. So I flew down to GA wednesday, and flew back up with a job teaching math to high schoolers west of Atlanta.

Is there any good Bills backers bars down there?

and any other advice is appreciated.

-Justin

The weather was gorgeous the past couple days though. Nice golfing weather :D

its been BEAUTIFUL monday through friday here, then it pours on the weekend. this is whats been happening the past month or so. most of last weekend was gorgeous though. get ready for 8-9 months of summer. it rules.

where you looking to move to?

its been BEAUTIFUL monday through friday here, then it pours on the weekend. this is whats been happening the past month or so. most of last weekend was gorgeous though. get ready for 8-9 months of summer. it rules.

where you looking to move to?

Douglas County or Cobb County(where I have family). BTW thanx for the backers ATL link, I bookmarked that badboy right away

Oh mama, real wings. Yummy. I plan on invading Trashers territory for Sabres games, and maybe wearing a Ron Mexico jersey too.

lol, yeah, we usually get 2 Sabres games right around Jan-Feb. nothing beats getting tix to the Sabres for only $10!! my friends at home hate me for it. theres a pretty good thrashers fan base down here, surprisingly. and MOST of the fans are cool, but some of them arent aware of the "jawwing" that usually goes on at hockey games and they get real redneck, real fast. but for the most part its pretty cool.

lol, yeah, we usually get 2 Sabres games right around Jan-Feb. nothing beats getting tix to the Sabres for only $10!! my friends at home hate me for it. theres a pretty good thrashers fan base down here, surprisingly. and MOST of the fans are cool, but some of them arent aware of the "jawwing" that usually goes on at hockey games and they get real redneck, real fast. but for the most part its pretty cool.

Yeah, while I beleive that pro hockey should not be below the Mason Dixon line, I'll take advantage of the situation :D

Douglas County or Cobb County(where I have family). BTW thanx for the backers ATL link, I bookmarked that badboy right away

I'm in Cobb and it's a fairly nice place to live. Since you're going to teach in Douglasville, I'd highly recommend living over that way. The drive at 7:00AM would probably take you an hour and 10 minutes if you're in Cobb. There is a bar here (that Dank mentioned). I've yet to head down that way, but damn it, I intend to this year.

How's your Spanish? :D

tengo el gato in los pantolones. Si, yo quiero Taco Bell.

BTW, It took me about 45 minutes from Powder Springs (my uncle's place). So, yeah I am gonna have to do some apt. hunting soon.

then you havent been paying attention to the storms and tornadoes we've been getting!

The last time I looked, Lake Lanier was 15 feet below capacity and nearly halfway to empty. That was a few days ago. That seems pretty serious given the dry months are right around the corner.