Winslow not showing up for Cleveland's camp / not communicating

Oh sh-- I'm sorry, I misread it as Hamden not Hamdan. If I would have known it was Hamdan and not Hamden it would have be totally different. Because Hamdan is the definition of a Franchise player. So I'll give you Winslow and Braylon Edwards and 2 1st round picks.

It's always nice when smart fans of other teams join in over here. :lol: Welcome and may the Chroise be with you.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live about an hour from Cleveland, so I get to hear about Winslow a lot. I think Browns' fans are resigned to having him on the team, since when he's motivated he's pretty good.

But you are absolutely right.....the guy is an absolute pinhead. Whenever someone starts talking about football like it''s a "war" and that they're "soldiers", you can assume that they're just a little too full of themselves. Kellen Jr. pretty much kept his mouth shut last year, as long as they were winning. But most Brown's fans expect that to change, especially with Rosenhaus as his agent. That's a bad combination for any team.

Have you ever heard an interview with Kellen the father? The son did not fall far from the branch. Both are just about the biggest a**wipes I have ever heard speak. I don't care how good Junior is (that is really debatable). The father gave new meaning to the term "locker room lawyer".

The son just acts like the ultimate "entitled athlete". He has the personality similar to another "son of a hall of famer", Barry Bonds (no, I don't need to hear "well, if he is as good as Barry....." that really isn't applicable.

He should go to Hollywood and play the pin-d*cked jock that bullies other students in coming of age films.

He really is that unlikable.

So do you think the Bills should or shouldn't pick him up? :rolleyes:

Do a google search of "kellen winslow @$$hole", it provides what could be hours of reading.

I didn't even know that much about him, but after reading some articles, and seeing some footage, this guy is worse than I imagined. His dad was loathed by his teammates, and Chargers message boards are full posts about what a d!ck he was/is. It would just suck to have him hanging around Buffalo too.

No one plays the race card like Kellen Winslow Sr., a guy who seems to consider himself one of the "Great Men in Black History" because he was a great Tight End.

I have pretty low standards for players.

Willis was so dumb and laid back that even though I didn't like him, I didn't think he was loathed by his teammates, or that he was unbearable to be around.

I think OJ is a psychopath, but I had at least seen a likable side to him prior to the murders, and I think his name should stay on the Wall of Fame.

Terrell Owens is a prima-donna drama queen, but I just think he is sad.

None of these guys being on the Bills would make me drop them as my team, but I wouldn't support them if "K2" was on the team.

I'm hoping that he ends up in Dallas, Jerry Jones would sign him. Miami would be great (Parcells knows better).

I'm confident that the Bills know better (as well as many other teams too).

The Chosen One.....

I know a lot of Bills fans will say "Who cares if he is a jerk? He will help the Bills win." But there is more to the game than just what happens on the field and Winslow is enough of d!ckhead to spoil a whole roster.

Do a google search of "kellen winslow @$$hole", it provides what could be hours of reading.

I didn't even know that much about him, but after reading some articles, and seeing some footage, this guy is worse than I imagined. His dad was loathed by his teammates, and Chargers message boards are full posts about what a d!ck he was/is. It would just suck to have him hanging around Buffalo too.

No one plays the race card like Kellen Winslow Sr., a guy who seems to consider himself one of the "Great Men in Black History" because he was a great Tight End.

Willis was so dumb and laid back that even though I didn't like him, I didn't think he was loathed by his teammates, or that he was unbearable to be around.

I think OJ is a psychopath, but I had at least seen a likable side to him prior to the murders, and I think his name should stay on the Wall of Fame.

None of these guys being on the Bills would make me drop them as my team, but I wouldn't support them if "K2" was on the team.

I'm hoping that he ends up in Dallas, Jerry Jones would sign him. Miami would be great (Parcells knows better).

The Chosen One.....

I know a lot of Bills fans will say "Who cares if he is a jerk? He will help the Bills win." But there is more to the game than just what happens on the field and Winslow is enough of d!ckhead to spoil a whole roster.

call him a bunghole all you want, but there's no way a team w/ winslow @ TE, Evans and Hardy @ WR, Lynch @ RB, a top OLine and a competent QB can be ignored. Best offense Bills had since K-Gun. And if Edwards comes thru a potential to be better. speaking of bungholes, i could give a rat's bunghole that he called himself a soldier in college. in 2007 he provided more highlights @ TE than bills have had in the new millenium. check it out:

call him a bunghole all you want, but there's no way a team w/ winslow @ TE, Evans and Hardy @ WR, Lynch @ RB, a top OLine and a competent QB can be ignored. Best offense Bills had since K-Gun. And if Edwards comes thru a potential to be better. speaking of bungholes, i could give a rat's bunghole that he called himself a soldier in college. in 2007 he provided more highlights @ TE than bills have had in the new millenium. check it out:

The soldier thing didn't bother me AT ALL! It was everything else.

Taunting an injured player, calling himself "The Chosen One, complaining because he was drafted later than he expected, cheapshot hits on his own team mates, calling out veterans at training camp, holding out because he wanted to be paid as though he were the first pick of the draft, doing a whole buncha "the lord blessed me" antics, injuring himself doing tricks on a motorcycle then lying about the circumstances of the accident, wanting more money after one good season, and also walking around with a look on his face that says "I'm a complete a**hole".

I know he can play, but as I said, he could ruin a locker room. He has been a continuous pain (just like the old man), from high school to college to the pros, and I am certain the Bills know better than to introduce a guy like that into the locker room.

If the Browns do indeed want to unload him, why do you think that is, especially after all they have invested in him already with only one season to show for it?

The soldier thing didn't bother me AT ALL! It was everything else.

Taunting an injured player, calling himself "The Chosen One, complaining because he was drafted later than he expected, cheapshot hits on his own team mates, calling out veterans at training camp, holding out because he wanted to be paid as though he were the first pick of the draft, doing a whole buncha "the lord blessed me" antics, injuring himself doing tricks on a motorcycle then lying about the circumstances of the accident, wanting more money after one good season, and also walking around with a look on his face that says "I'm a complete a**hole".

I know he can play, but as I said, he could ruin a locker room. He has been a continuous pain (just like the old man), from high school to college to the pros, and I am certain the Bills know better than to introduce a guy like that into the locker room.

If the Browns do indeed want to unload him, why do you think that is, especially after all they have invested in him already with only one season to show for it?

Amen

The Chosen One.....

I didnt realize Kellen SR was an arseclown.I think he was probbly the best TE ever. Only thing worse than an arseclown is a jock arseclown.