I think the Bills will miss the Playoffs again- Hear me out

1)Rookie QB? Trent WAS a rookie LAST YEAR. He got serious playing time last year & is a 2 year VET THIS YEAR, with his old QB coach as OC, using the same terminology he learned as a rookie. The long ball is not Trents forte, he should do well playing like Chad Pennington before he got injured. The HATERS all called JP a 4 year vet last year despite the fact he only threw a handful of passes his rookie year, played for NUMEROUS coaches & different systems his 1st three years. 2) If Hardy plays as well as Evans did his rookie year he will be fine. Should help in the red zone if nothing else. 3) I agree pretty much. 4) Turk is going to use more three step drops that should help with the blitz. 5) With Stroud & a healthy Poz run D should be much improved from last year.

The JP haters said that? I couldn't care less- those people don't know anything about reality anyways. Trent is entering his second pro season, he is a 1-year vet, if there really is such a thing. Just because three-step drops are called, doesn't mean they will work, the WR's have to get open and there needs to be passing lanes.

Stroud and McCargo- assuming they are the starters should help, as should the return of Poz. I am not satisfied with the depth at any spot on the defensive line. Schobel had his best season last year, but still has ways to go- maybe the upgrades will help him get there. Not even close to satisfied with any of the other ends.

AS I said- just being healthy will improve us alot, but there is a lot to exploit. Success will not ne gauged by win/loss record, but by continued player development. We aren't there yet, but we are moving in the right direction

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sitting here watching the replay of the Redskin/Bills game......which we won but

Put this years defensive backfield inot last years game.....jesus would we be a better team......we were weak up the middle....thinking of how Stroud and Poz helps there.......

I think we make the playoffs this year.

I am sitting here watching the replay of the Redskin/Bills game......which we won but

Put this years defensive backfield inot last years game.....jesus would we be a better team......we were weak up the middle....thinking of how Stroud and Poz helps there.......

I think we make the playoffs this year.

I'm watching it too. It's getting me pumped.

This Edwards(sp?) kid looks promising. Seems poised...