Update requested since I was on vacation

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the latest in getting :lol: back?

ok, a little revelation/ theory here. You and Fez both were on vacation at the same time and got back at the same time. So, I believe that you and Fez are one :)

That said, :lol::cry:

The result of an experiment gone terribly wrong. Think "early stojan" mating with Baron VonFuktard and a side of TraceyLee. Add a pinch of Ice-hole and Voila...

It wasn't pretty.

Sounds like a recipe for retadda that went bad. Yes, I know that sounds redundant.

The sad part is, I'm not kidding. I really don't know who people are talking about. Then again, I've started only reading/posting in threads I have some sort of interest in.

Hopefully LSI is using this timeout to plow through the coeds of SUNY Oneonta....

:lol: :lol:

:):cry::wub:

more likely, he's in the corner of his dorm room rocking and sucking his thumb while staring at the TSW login screen.

The result of an experiment gone terribly wrong. Think "early stojan" mating with Baron VonFuktard and a side of TraceyLee. Add a pinch of Ice-hole and Voila...

It wasn't pretty.

Baron VonFuktard! :lol: That cracks me up every time

For those that are following this thread, and aren't a member of the TBD fantasy baseball league on Yahoo-

the following is a post made by LSI after he was banned from TBD.

Not only is it a classic post, for those that don't know who LSI is, it gives a glimpse into his brain.

You know what's funny

by: Billsboy (Baseball Mythbuster) May 6 2:22am

I can get back on the board again, sort of. Somehow my account logged off and now I can see everything on the board from now on. I'm not gone....think of it as "spying" though I really want to post. I finally can see what you guys have been doing on the board and I saw what you guys did to the Baseball thread. This is awesome. I CAN still get on the board. Loop hole?

Sounds like a recipe for retadda that went bad. Yes, I know that sounds redundant.

The sad part is, I'm not kidding. I really don't know who people are talking about. Then again, I've started only reading/posting in threads I have some sort of interest in.

LSI is a banned poster who made very annoying posts.