Bills news: Losman, Evans contract etc.

Yeah, why couldn't he have beaten up his girlfriend and kid and/or pulled a gun on his dad like Hardy did, instead of choosing to do something good like cleanup the city.

you're right!!! JP is the worst Bills player ever. He beat up his wife, shot somebody at his carwash & made it rain in Vegas.

What a jerk.

Oh......I forgot he didn't do anything bad but showed up & declined to speak to the scum reporters.

you're right!!! JP is the worst Bills player ever. He beat up his wife, shot somebody at his carwash & made it rain in Vegas.

What a jerk.

Oh......I forgot he didn't do anything bad but showed up & declined to speak to the scum reporters.

just because JP hasnt beaten or killed anyone doesnt mean he wont. I'd venture a guess that JP is more likely to kill someone by season's end.

Practice?......you talkin' practice?

Snot true!! :)

look at this...

Its only OTAs and already Losman is being a problem. Theres no way this kid is going to make it through the season without some type of whining or outburst. He's nothing but a team cancer and should have been cut yesterday,

:D

Did you see this on Brown's blog?

Number change: Tight end Teyo Johnson has already changed his number. He was number 48 but changed to 87.

All I have to say is that's the last time I spring for a Teyo Johnson jersey. :blink:

:D Well I wish I could get my $2 back.

just because JP hasnt beaten or killed anyone doesnt mean he wont. I'd venture a guess that JP is more likely to kill someone by season's end.

That would make it easier for you anti-JP to hate him.

Or maybe he'll just "Tonya Harding" Edwards' knee, like Troy Vincent did to J.P.

That would make it easier for you anti-JP to hate him.

Or maybe he'll just "Tonya Harding" Edwards' knee, like Troy Vincent did to J.P.

thats probably fairly accurate. i think its wise to cut JP before he attempts to intentionally injure Trent. I wouldn't put it past a guy who wants to be a starter that bad.

look at this...

Its only OTAs and already Losman is being a problem. Theres no way this kid is going to make it through the season without some type of whining or outburst. He's nothing but a team cancer and should have been cut yesterday,

Stop! JP has proven that he can win games. I mean he has what, 11 winning starts in 4 years?

Have some respect! :):blink::D

thats probably fairly accurate. i think its wise to cut JP before he attempts to intentionally injure Trent. I wouldn't put it past a guy who wants to be a starter that bad.

I wouldn't worry about JP throwing something at Trent. He'd overthrow it.

sure, you try to make jokes and be funny, but its not going to be funny when JP and Lee split the locker room. so go ahead and laugh it up, but i dont think you'll be laughing when we are 2-8 and the team is arguing and fighting like it was 2005. Wait until Trent throws a couple of TDs to Hardy, and watch Lee and JP absolutely blow up.

Its fine to joke about Losman's violent, erratic track record, and show your blatant homerism when overlooking his psychotic episodes, until some innocent bystander is hurt. Just hope it isn't a member of your family.