2 Discoveries

I discovered 2 great things today:

1. 5 Guys Burgers and fries is !@#$ing awesome. I have never ate there before but they put one in South Jersey and went to try it, all I can say is WOW.

2. The Ipod touch is just freaking awesome. This has to be one of the top tech inventions in a while. Just picked one up today so I can use it in when I go on vacation in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico for wi-fi to keep up with the Bills Etc.

Have any of you tried these 2 things or own them?

I discovered 2 great things today:

1. 5 Guys Burgers and fries is !@#$ing awesome. I have never ate there before but they put one in South Jersey and went to try it, all I can say is WOW.

2. The Ipod touch is just freaking awesome. This has to be one of the top tech inventions in a while. Just picked one up today so I can use it in when I go on vacation in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico for wi-fi to keep up with the Bills Etc.

Have any of you tried these 2 things or own them?

5 Guys does make a fine burger. I also just enjoyed a Steak'n'Shake for the first time the other day...Drove right past it daily for two years, finally stopped at lunchtime, absolutely excellent...

However, I'm not up to speed with the Ipod touch. I also have a TV that is about 4 feet thick and weighs 171 pounds.

I have the 16GB ipod touch. I have it jailbroken, which makes it infinitely cooler. If you want the directions on how to do so, I'll hook you up. You just download an excellent freeware program. Takes about 15 minutes total and allows you to install hundreds of different programs.

I keep hearing about Five Guys Burgers and Fries! My buddy was looking into buying a franchise and CT is already all sold out. They are spreading all across the country quickly. I need to check it out

My two dicoveries TODAY??... Rich people should hire a private captain to pilot their vessel, especially when the wind is blowing from the north! And two, I should tape (and post on YouTube) the carnage when they are attempting to lock through with a 800'x70' tow in a 1000'x110' chamber!

:unsure::blink:

My two dicoveries TODAY??... Rich people should hire a private captain to pilot their vessel, especially when the wind is blowing from the north! And two, I should tape (and post on YouTube) the carnage when they are attempting to lock through with a 800'x70' tow in a 1000'x110' chamber!

:ph34r::sick:

Just set up a webcamera.

Something about the name really scares me...

5 Guys Burgers and Fries... :sick::P

Please tell me this won't be a YouTube sensation!

:ph34r:

Don't worry, they have signs up in their stores that say things like:

"I caught my wife in bed with 5 Guys"

"I love the taste of 5 Guys in my mouth"

Its part of the intrigue!

And a WONDERFUL place. One bit of advice though...split the fries with a friend. DONT TRY to eat one serving of fries yourself!