Simon or Garfunkel?

WHERE IS PINKIE PIE!?!?!?

He was all over the Hardy fiasco earlier this week. Indignant that the Bills choose him in the first place, demanding that he be cut from the team (even though he isn't on the team yet). Creating a general nuisance of himself. He sided with Eryn against me numerous times which really pissed me off. :thumbsup: He is also espousing the views of some dood named Nord.

He was all over the Hardy fiasco earlier this week. Indignant that the Bills choose him in the first place, demanding that he be cut from the team (even though he isn't on the team yet). Creating a general nuisance of himself. He sided with Eryn against me numerous times which really pissed me off. :thumbsup: He is also espousing the views of some dood named Nord.

na na na nan nannanananaan boo boo. :blink:

:thumbsup:

Are we really that bored?

This thread doesn't live up to rfeynmann's standards. Maybe this will help:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/278896_samesex26ww.html

The state Supreme Court today upheld Washington's law that defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman, rejecting the argument of 19 same-sex couples that they've been unfairly denied the right to wed.

In a splintered decision, Justice Barbara Madsen wrote that the state's marriage law was enacted to "promote procreation and to encourage stable families."

"The legislature was entitled to believe that limiting marriage to opposite-sex couples furthers the State's legitimate interests in procreation and the well-being of children."