Riding Lawn Mower Recommendations

yall

It's made by Husqvarna and has a Briggs engine. It's great quality for the price. My push mower is a Craftsman. It's 5.5HP and has started on the first or second pull for 15 years.

Same here... I have been trying to kill it to get a new one!... Now my neighbor just blew his up after 2 years... I can't figure out what he is doing?

Me? I leave gas in it all winter... Put any oil I can find, and I still can't kill the thing and justify to the wifey I need a new hand mower!

:unsure:

Same here... I have been trying to kill it to get a new one!... Now my neighbor just blew his up after 2 years... I can't figure out what he is doing?

Me? I leave gas in it all winter... Put any oil I can find, and I still can't kill the thing and justify to the wifey I need a new hand mower!

:unsure:

Take this and apply it to as many parts as possible. Should do the trick.

If you are more eccentric, you could try this..

Take this and apply it to as many parts as possible. Should do the trick.

If you are more eccentric, you could try this..

:sick::P

Better yet, just take it in for service instead of doing it myself... They will surely forget to put oil in it!

Anyway, the "bruise" marks may show and the inspector general (wife) will be on my ass! The again, she never ran the thing, what does she know?! :ph34r: