If the Bills MAKE the playoffs

Their overall health is most important, and scheduling does line up nicely. Turk Schonert has to get better production from this offense, and I personally believe he will accomplish this part of the equation. It will NOT be K-Gun like, but they will score more TD's in the red zone with Turk running the show. Defensively, this team will be better and I'm expecting across the board improvement!! More sacks/pressures, more INT's and many more three and outs! I also feel that this defense will give the offense more short fields throughout the season. Special teams will be energized by McKelvin, Bowen, and Ellis getting impact plays in a pretty good number of games! I'd say that 10-6 is extremely likely because Dick Jauron and staff has proven that they can get the players to perform above expectations. THAT is a huge advantage with such a young team too!! Color me very optimistic.....

Their overall health is most important, and scheduling does line up nicely. Turk Schonert has to get better production from this offense, and I personally believe he will accomplish this part of the equation. It will NOT be K-Gun like, but they will score more TD's in the red zone with Turk running the show. Defensively, this team will be better and I'm expecting across the board improvement!! More sacks/pressures, more INT's and many more three and outs! I also feel that this defense will give the offense more short fields throughout the season. Special teams will be energized by McKelvin, Bowen, and Ellis getting impact plays in a pretty good number of games! I'd say that 10-6 is extremely likely because Dick Jauron and staff has proven that they can get the players to perform above expectations. THAT is a huge advantage with such a young team too!! Color me very optimistic.....

screw the K-Gun.....lets get the F-Gun going with Derek Fine!

It would be the Browns foot prints...

Have a strong running game Jamal Lewis = Marshawn Lynch

Have a good passing game

Even more dominant STs McGee, Parrish

Stop the Run with Stroud/Poz

Stop the Pass with the rookies.

That is EXACTLY what I said...

The Bills resemble the game plan of last year's Cleveland Browns and New York Giants.

Browns:

1. Trent Edwards has a coming out party (ala Derek Anderson) and our passing attack proves to be improved and strong.

2. Our #1 Running Back dominates defenses, causing Defensive Coordinators to stack 8 in the box.

It would be the Browns foot prints...

Have a strong running game Jamal Lewis Marshawn Lynch

Have a good passing game

Even more dominant STs McGee, Parrish

Stop the Run with Stroud/Poz

Stop the Pass with the rookies.

A lot of talk about the Browns here. I prefer either of out QB's to Derek Anderson. As far as special teams, Cribbs is comparable to McGee and better than Parrish. I am not sold on either D-line yet, as both teams made pickups that are good on paper, but have a lot to prove.

IMO to make the playoffs might not take that much change. It could be one of many, many factors.....or a combination thereof. Even a lucky break in a few games could make the difference......Brady getting injured for the season in week 1 could be all it takes in the AFC East. Just making the playoffs is not exactly a difficult thing to do......it only seems like it is because we haven't made them for sooooo long. :ph34r:

If the question is "If the Bills make the conference final or better....?" I would have to say Trent Edwards.